Journeystreatment of managers

I was a Co manager at journeys. I had 4 managers in 4 months, I was not shown a pay plan. Basically I was not trained properly, I had 2 different stores in 2 months. I was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification. My district manager (JIM MYSLYNSKI) was not of much support. One of my managers said " I would not date outside of my race. Being of African American descent I felt that this statement was appalling as well as disgraceful. No one should have to suffer as much as I did for a company that prides itself on customer service. These things should not happen at a company and there is no room for these actions.

• Vi
    vibhat Apr 12, 2014

Myself Vibha from Aurangabad Maharashtra .Jukaso Journeys(A travel & tourism company) cheated INR37350 from me by provoking me to join their club.I paid INR37350 by my Card after they convinced me by colourful false promises & they told me that this amount is refundable in case I don’t want to proceed further. They told that I will receive welcome call in 10 days, but nothing happened we felt cheated and our vication plan was also spoiled, now I don’t want to go with their membership & want my money back . Now they are just refusing to pay my money back by different excuses. Agent name is Ritesh Rajan Patne(Mobile No- [protected]) who misguided me. Their Customer Care Lady Nidhi is regularly making excuses . Jukaso Journeys is totally fraud company which is cheating people

JaniceD Sep 21, 2011

Journeys website have the incorrect sizing chart, it doesn't match the product's they dispense. I have tried to get shoes I purchased exchanged and them to pay for shipping cost's. But they ignore the situation. Also I had to go through International Checkout, who think that they are above the exchange rate's of countries and charge in country dollar from where you are purchasing goods from. What a rip off, what a waste of $351.