Journeysrefund

T

Over one month and six phone calls later, I still have not received my refund for boots returned with your label. I keep getting the same responses from customer service, special orders department and accounting. I am beyond angry and will NEVER purchase anything from you again. This is a horrible way to run a business. I have posted my frustration on Facebook and hope others will be warned about your company.

• Sh
    Shaun R. Jan 10, 2018

Hi Teerah. I'd like to help. Was this a specially ordered item? What was the reason for the return?