Jonathan Louisworn looking material

I purchased the Devon sofa bed by Jonathan Louis from Macy's in October 2012. Not even 6 months later the cushions were flat. I contacted the company and they replaced them. Now 6 months later the cushions are flattening and the material is worn looking. I am so disappointed with this sofa, I would not recommend it to any one nor will I ever purchase furniture from the manufacturer again. This was not a cheap sofa but it is cheaply made. I raised two children with furniture that was less expensive and it did not look the way this one does.
I do not know if anything can be done about this I did purchase an extended warranty.