Jonas Paul EyewearGlasses did not fit

C

I am very disappointed with Jonas Paul Eyewear. I have ordered glasses for my son and the ones arrived were too small.
I contacted Jonas Paul Eyewear and told them that glasses did not fit and caused pain and they only apologized. When I asked for a refund or a replacement they said that their policy did not allow them to accept anything back.
I can't recommend this company because there is no way to return anything! But what if glasses arrive damaged or something, then what?
Their policy is absolutely ridiculous, I can't accept that.