Jomashop — bad customer service, used product
I purchased a tissot watch in august 2019. When I opened the box, the watch looks used and I found a hair inside. I contacted customer service, "dee" took my case. She wasn't really helful and when I requested a refund, I didn't get a response until I wrote her that i'm going to dispute my charge to credit card company.
After all the hassles, I made sure with her that I get a full refund, and of course, I only got a partial refund. When I contacted "dee" again (few times), she never responded. I mean if she's not going to do her job, what is she getting paid for? I am never shopping at jomashop again.
More Jomashop Complaints & Reviews
- Jomashop - not trustworthy! 
- Jomashop - poor and untrustworthy customer service 
- Jomashop/A Watch - the watch didn't have manual and warranty. 
- Jomashop.com - horrible scam! 
- Jomashop - jomashop scam
- Jomashop - watch
- Jomashop - poor customer service
- Jomashop - selling refurbished watches, not returning watch in 30 days for refund.
- Jomashop - tissot prc 200 quartz blue dial sport men watch
- Jomashop - awful customer service and shoddy products