jobnexus.orgJobNexus is a SCAM

H Review updated:

I found a job on Craigslist, so I copied and pasted their email and sent them my resume. I get an email back saying this:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest in our Craigslist job posting. This email is to notify you that we have received your inquiry and that, in the next few days, one of our representatives will review the information you have provided.

Now please take the following steps:
1. Add [protected]@jobnexus.org to your contacts in your email account - this is to ensure the emails we send to you don't end up in the spam folder, making you miss out on interview requests!

2. Given the high volume of applicants, we require that candidates first complete our online personality test. Click Here or type this link in the address bar in your browser: http://www.jobnexus.org/quiz.php and follow the instructions.

Your JobNexus ID is: 01324. Please make a note of this as you will require it during the process of your application.

If you're a good match for our current needs, we will contact you directly to arrange an interview.

Best of luck,

Sarah Joyce
JobNexus HR Team

So I click on the personality test they wanted me to take and they said they wanted to test my computer skills. They told me to go to certain websites, fill in the info, submit it, and then come back to their page and answer the questions pertaining to the page you were just on. The pages they want you to go to and submit info on are those "get paid for surveys" pages that ask for all of your personal info... what a joke!

AnnaSuarez Jun 20, 2019

Waste of money!
    I sent them my CV and they promised to send my CV to the 40 agencies, but in the reality they sent to only 20!!!
    I received 0 responses from the companies (it was Spain), and I really regret wasting my time and money on Jobnexus.
    The managers are useless as well, as I tried to notice them that I could work only on the particular languages, but they absolutely ignored my messages.
    No recommended.

Safnah▲صفنة دوت كوم Mar 10, 2019

super fake BEWARE OF JOBNexus

super fake, I don't recommend to pay any penny for them, I told them i'm in great need of a job and i'm so qualified they told me they don't care they just send the CV to 59 companies for about 40 usd plus not a single phone call nor real job offer . beware of these scammers

here's my order number : 5c447b9f0d85d

beware of these professional scammers plus no real identity in their reply from the fake support dept, i'll sue them soon but i'm just collecting a lot of data about them and file a case on them !!!

DON'T FALL IN THIS

Ammaraldewani[@]gmail.com

• Zv
    Zvanya Jun 11, 2018

I have been asked to pay $59.99 as a new candidate to their site, I felt it is a scam, recruiters shouldn't be charging fees for their service, they are paid by employers isn't?

• Ki
    KittyKat09 Oct 29, 2009

I don't know what to think because mine is alot different then what everybody else is saying...here it is. My first initial reaction is that it was bullcrap.

Hello,

Thank you for the interest you showed in our administrative role on Craigslist. Unfortunately, this position is no longer available. However, we do have another role we're urgently looking to fill which we feel you are qualified for. This is a part-time position that is completely flexible. You can work anywhere with an internet connection, and pick your own hours. The pay is based on your output.

You will be posting ads for our marketing department on classified sites including Craigslist. You will be paid $3.00 per ad posted. Each ad will take 3 - 5 minutes and you can do as many ads a day as you are available. We have a staff in each major city posting for us, we are currently looking to expand. On average each of them gets about $150 - $200/day for just a few hours of work.

We are about to begin advertising this position, but I felt it would be fair to give the 5 most suitable people who took the time to respond to our other admin position the first look at this. If you want to be interviewed for the role, please send an email to [email protected] with your current availability.

Thanks a lot,

Janine Manning
    JobNexus.org

Manda09 Aug 29, 2009

That is such a bummer i need a job so bad craigs list is a win/lose situation they have soooo many scam jobs its hard to tell whats what ya know! i'm disapointed in this i really did think it would have been a good opertunity i got the same damn email

Hello Manda

Now please take the following steps:
    1. Add [email protected] to your contacts in your email account - this is to ensure the emails we send to you don't end up in the spam folder, making you miss out on interview requests!

Your JobNexus ID is: 02419. Please make a note of this as you will require it during the process of your application.

Best of luck,

Sarah Joyce
    JobNexus HR Team

i should have know when they called me Manda instead of Amanda my name on hotmail is Manda what a scam F**kers

• Mi
    MissyT Aug 11, 2009

Thanks for the warning. I just got a reply to, what looked like, the perfect job on Craigslist and I got the same response. What a ripoff! Too bad nothing can be done about that!

JobNexusIsScam Jul 30, 2009

I just had the same email sent to me, same confirmation number to!

Just for archival, I'm in Pinellas County, Florida, and the posting was on 7/29/09

• Hl
    HLCHNFMAF Jul 28, 2009

Same thing happened to me and I sent her back an email telling "her" what I thought about all of that, in a nice way of course.