Jiffy Lube #1461 — $577 a/c damages complaint - no response
I went in for a routine oil change but then was informed I needed more work. My A/C worked fine, but I was told it would cost $150+ for A/C service because I was "low on freon" so I went immediately to Goodyear, eight blocks away, for a second opinion. (Recently, I had had my A/C repaired there.)The Goodyear mechanic put in writing that the A/C had been "tampered" with. I brought the $577 A/C repair bill from Goodyear to Jiffy Lube the next day, 9/17/12, spoke with John Leon, the manager "for the day, " (the regular manager, Manny Martinez, could not be reached by phone [protected]) and then the regional manager, Jose Velasquez, by phone [protected]. "Day" Manager Leon showed me how a tube was connected to my A/C (see attached pictures), but he and the regional manager denied damaging my A/C. After watching John Leon FAX three documents: 1) the Jiffy Lube receipt; 2) the Goodyear receipt; 3) Goodyear mechanic's statement to the Regional Manager Velasquez, I was told by Velasquez that I would be contacted once he reviewed the store video (recorded in South Carolina)! Yes, the local store has a camera, but the recording is done in the SC main office! To date, no one has contacted me. There are thousands of complaints nationally about the company and two others just for this store.
More Jiffy Lube #1461 Complaints & Reviews
- Jiffy Lube - failure to honor warranty
- Jiffy Lube - Deceptive statements
- Jiffy Lube - Now I have a car with no engine sitting in a lot!
- Jiffy Lube - rip off
- Lucor Inc. (Jiffy Lube) - Harassment at work (threats)
- Jiffy Lube - they forgot to put oil back in truck
- Jiffy Lube - oil change
- Jiffy Lube - texts spam on my phone
- Jiffy Lube International - oil change
- Jiffy Lube - destroyed a $3000 transmission