Jeuliawedding ring set

L

My fiance and I ordered my temporary wedding set from Jeulia in April of 17. It's been nothing but a hassle since I got the set. I wore it two days before the black rhodium started to wear away. I contacted Jeulia right away via emails, fb messages and phone. All 3 resources told me different things. They wanted me to send pics, which I did. They said I'd have to return the ring to exchange it but wouldn't give me a refund seeing as I didn't have the tiny tiny piece of paper stating the size of the ring that was on the ring when I received it. I would've had to pay even more shipping to send it back and then more shipping for the new ring. I finally gave up and just recently got back in contact with them via fb. It was the same old song and dance as before, even worse. I said forget about it. It's not worth my time and energy and emotions to deal with them. So, basically, I got ripped off.

wedding ring set