jackpotjoy — prosecution for nothing

recently i have been a victim of fraud . I went through all the right routes i.e. contacting the bank etc. But recently the company that the charges were made to have been contacting me saying that they will be taking me to court about the fraud. My bank have said that the charges where fraud and i agreed that they were fraud . The company however doesn't think that it is fraud and therefore is taking me to court to prosecute me because my details are all correct on their site and that there is over 15 accounts with my details on i did say to them that i didn't make any of the accounts but they don't believe me . I did tell them that my identity could of been stolen but they didn't really care.

All this becasue i want my money back from the fraud

What can i do about this as i don't want to be prosecuted as i haven't done anything wrong.

thanks

annie offord

• Ju
    judas9090 Apr 05, 2015

i joined up and got the sign up offer. i worked my way through the offer and won £315. The company then decided to close my account and refuse to play out! Accusing me of doing something untrustworthy and dishonest. Can this be looked into...

Thanks