The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved jackpotjoy — prosecution for nothing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
recently i have been a victim of fraud . I went through all the right routes i.e. contacting the bank etc. But recently the company that the charges were made to have been contacting me saying that they will be taking me to court about the fraud. My bank have said that the charges where fraud and i agreed that they were fraud . The company however doesn't think that it is fraud and therefore is taking me to court to prosecute me because my details are all correct on their site and that there is over 15 accounts with my details on i did say to them that i didn't make any of the accounts but they don't believe me . I did tell them that my identity could of been stolen but they didn't really care.
All this becasue i want my money back from the fraud
What can i do about this as i don't want to be prosecuted as i haven't done anything wrong.
More jackpotjoy Complaints & Reviews
- Jackpotjoy Bingo - Beware of this scam!
- Jackpot Joy - False advertising
- Jackpot Joy - e-mail scam
- www.jackpotjoy.com - Unable to cash winnings £450. from Roulette
- Jackpot Joy - Terrible experience
- jackpotjoy uk sweepstakesignjackpotjoy.com - winning
- Jackpot Joy - Text messages
- jackpotjoy.com - no get withdrawal
- Jackpotjoy uk site - chat hosts
- Jackpot Joy - closing my account