J2 Global CommunicationsJ2 Stole my phone number

On March 27th, J2 Communications stole my phone number which I have had for over 15 years. It appears that someone switched it on the internet into my sons name. Obviously this was done without my permission. I lost a lot of business not to mention an incredible amount of hassle and wasted time. I wrote J2 and asked for compensation, but they did not respond. Mr. Sean Hitchings the President is acting in a very unethical manner. He does not respond to my request for mediation nor any form of communication. He won't even apologize or offer anything for his mistake. Nor will he Now it turns out they have an unregulated phone company, however they were supposed to get my permission BEFORE taking my phone number. This is an example of an unethical company from the top down. I would like compensation or at least an explanation of how my number was taken, including who did it. If they don't respond I will have to take them to small claims court.