Ivory BritesScam Artists

R

I ordered their free trial. I got my product. Which worked ok, but nothing spectacular. Then I got another shipment automatically. I called to cancel my account and send back the product completely un opened or used. They said they would not give me my mney back. That was how their terms worked. What kind of a company will not let you return something if you don't want it. As of now I am fighting. Do not buy anything from these free trials on line, they are all scams!!! Plus your 14 day trial period starts the day you order it, even though you don't get it for a few days. That is rediculous. How is that part of the trial period if you have not even received the product yet. So I don't have money for groceries for the next 2 weeks because theat $90.00 had to go to crappy teeth whitening. I am so sorry I just wanted to treat myself to something I had never tried before. 5$ trial now cost me almost $100.00. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old son. Please tell them why mommy can buy them peanut butter and formula this week.

• Ca
    Catonsville Jan 09, 2010

I cannot belive what I was reading when I visited this website. I felt so violated and didn't realize so many other people have been violated as well. I do not have to tell you my story because it has been repeated a thousand times here. I like the rest of you want answers. Is the Better Business Bureau able to do anything? Has any of the credit card companies been able to get our refunds (I have not been successful). Can we file a Class Action Suit against Ivory Brites and this so called Wellness Program Scam? Where do we get relief.? How do we stop them from hurting other people.

Catonsville, MD

• Kr
    Kristine Johnson Dec 05, 2009

I too have be scammed by Ivory Brites and HWP Healthwellness! These people have to be stopped. They said I checked a box to receive access to a health website...so untrue. $9.99 a month times 8 = $79.92. Ouch!!! I so wish I had found this out sooner...why didn't I check my bank statement sooner.. Buyer beware!!!

• Sl
    Slower Nov 12, 2009

• Li
    linda renfrow Oct 28, 2009

I orgered from Green Tea RX and now I was getting charges from Ivory Brites. I cancelled them and they continue to charge my account. Very dishonest company.

Sausa Sep 28, 2009

Recently I sent away for a FREE TRIAL of Ivory Brites and was told Shipping would be $4.99 and Shipping Insurance would be $1.00. I received the product (free trial) and there was also a document enclosed which said we could get a refund withing 15 days of billing. Now I assumed this refund would be for the $5.99 total so I didn't bother. Then when I received my credit card statement there was a charge of $88.97 and it would be charged mohthly if not cancelled. Also I was signed up for Axis which is a colon cleansing product which I had no interest in and never receiived and there was a charge of $9.99 for that. I finally contacted them and cancelled the whole mess and asked for a refund which I don't believe I will be receiving. I checked Ivory brites on Google and there are many, many similar complaints. This is truly an unethical company and needs to be stopped. Please make your viewers aware of this company and if you can assist in getting my money returned it would be greatly appreciated.

• Ss
    S Sloane Aug 27, 2009

I ordered a 'free trial' from these people and was only to pay the shipping and handling. They charged my account just shy of ninety dollars and caused my account to go into the negative and caused non sufficient fund charges. I'm out of work so I can not afford this kind of problem. I contacted them and they flatly refused to stand up to their responsibilities for the charges to my bank. This company is a great big scam!

• Ke
    Kelly Michaels Aug 22, 2009

I, as others were scammed and was charged 88.97 for 2 months by both Ivorybites and Axiswellness. I am a single mother of 2 chidren and cannot afford these charges. I called to complain. I offered to return the product and they wouldn't let me. It angers me to know companies do this to good honest people. I really do need a refund as I cannot afford these charges either. Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
    Kelly Michaels

• Ke
    Kelly2e Aug 07, 2009

Not only was I charged 88.97 without my permission, I was also charged 9.99 from another tooth whitening company called ivory brites. I know you will do the right thing and reverse both charges to my Aaccount before I turn to the better business bureau. Thanks again Kelly Sassano

• Ju
    Judy A. Smith Aug 07, 2009

I have returned 2 packages of Ivory Brites (the cancellation had not been processed). I have not received a credit on my credit card bill yet for $88.97 (2X).

Judy Smith
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Xy
    xyz_complain Jul 28, 2009

I ordered a "free" trial of Ivory Brites for $4.99. Then a charge of $88.97 appeared on my credit card three times, a charge of $9.99 appeared on my credit card three times. I never accepted the memebership for AxisWellnessPortal.com, I never accepted any products except the "free" trial.

I found the following BBB web sites:

Marc A. Zeyak Jul 14, 2009

I ordered Ivory brites for a free trial for only the cost of the shipping. I received the product and never even opened it. I was in no big hurry to try it, so I was not aware that there was a stipulation of a trial period because I never opened the package. Then I started receiving more product and was charged $88.97 on my credit card which made me flip. Everyone be aware this is a scam! I demand a refund because I never opened the product and they misled me with their false advertising for a free product. If this is not resolved, I will contact the Better Business Bureau. How do you people sleep at night?

• Da
    damatriarch06 Jul 12, 2009

Something similiar happened to me with another on TV product (an exercise DVD set). They kept charging my credit card $39.99 every couple of months for "personal counseling" which I never asked for nor ordered but which they added on supposedly on a trial basis. I tried in vain to contact them via the web site and by phone. I won't bore you with the rigamaroll I went thru (because I am sure you can imagine) only to get no joy. I even called my credit card company which said they couldn't really do anything. So I waited a few days and did something I didn't want to do because it was a bit deceptive but I felt justified in doing since no one would help me or even cared. I reported that card stolen! All charges were immediately stopped (because the card company would then have been liable to pay them!!) that card number was voided and no new charges could be made and a new card and number sent to me real quick. Solved the problem for me but I wish I could of done something that would solve the problem for others as I am sure they are making a lot of money ripping off people and that chafes my hind end. I don't think I will every order anything else from an info commercial due to too many bad experiences, such as ripoffs, bad customer service, bad products, hard sells for "add-on" and too many "up-sell" pitches and sometimes all of the above. These used to occur by phone but now I am reading that it occurs on the web, too with page after page of crap you don't want being pitched before you can place your order.

• De
    Desiree Heyns Jul 12, 2009

I ordered the IvoryBrites product, returned it within the 15 day trial period, even got the required RMA #, and they are, without my consent, deducting $9.99 per month from my account. I sent e-mails asking for refund and stop accessing my account, with no response. My next move is with legal action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS!

D. Heyns

• Ho
    hootyette Jul 05, 2009

i ordered the trial for the whitening brites and paid the shipping i was suppose to upon receiving it inside my package was a paper saying i had 14 days to cancel future shipment so i did. my card was still charged for a full shipment in which i never received and when i call they give me the run around about sending the shipment back and i will be refunded but i can send something back that i never recieved

• Vi
    Victoria Walczak Jul 01, 2009

I have called and requested that they cancel my membership which then they gave me a hard time. giving me new and cheaper offers not to cancel. I still have cancelled and today i have checked my account balance and again 9.99 has been removed from my account how can I stop these charges HELP!!!

• Kr
    Kriston Segura Jun 27, 2009

I only wanted a "free" trial. I never authorized further charges of over 88$on my credit card. Keep your product. I'm sending EVERYTHING back. STOP SENDING ME ITEMS...IMMEDIATELY STOP CHARGING MY CARD. THIS IS FRAUD. My credit card company is aware of the situation.

• Fr
    fraud ivory brites Jun 26, 2009

SENDING ME PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER AND CHARGING MY ACCOUNT..I ORDER PRODUCT FOR $4.99 and $1.00 SHIPPING INSURANCE..
    CHARGING MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ME CONSENT

• Bi
    Billy Jun 26, 2009

When I called to get an RMA# - the customer service guy was very polite & then sent me a confirmation via email for returning the UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENT & THE CHARGE TO MY CC.

They make it so easy to sign up for the FREE TRIAL - at this time I even want to return the FREE TRIAL because it is a SCAM.

• Pe
    Peggy C. Arnold Jun 26, 2009

When I ordered the trial package I expressed that I did not want to receive ANYTHING except the trial.
    This has happened to me too many times.
    I found charges on my bank statement that I DID NOT authorize.
    PLEASE reemburse my account of all charges except the trial package that I actually ordered.

Peggy C. Arnold

• Ga
    Gail Hinton Jun 25, 2009

FYI...
    Keep calling the credit card company, everytime you dispute this purchase by law, the card company cannot charge the account, so deduct the charge when paying your bill and Ivory Brites has to pay the credit card company back plus a FINE!
    Ivory Brites will try this 2-3 times but will eventually stop when they realize you will continue to dispute
    the charges.

Joan Henry Jun 25, 2009

I ordered what I thought was a free sample of Ivory Brites,
    then when I got my credit card statement there is another
    charge of $9.99 which I did not sign up for. Please refund
    the amount of 9.99 to my credit card. I have no idea what
    the Axis Wellness Portal is nor do I want it!!!

• Ko
    KOSMIDOU KYRIAKI Jun 24, 2009

I need a refund right away!!I do not like your product and the way you dealt my money, my credit card information and my dignity.I want to return whatever you sent against my will and receive my money back ASAP!!

• Yb
    ybrown Jun 22, 2009

How can I cancell this scam? I tried their customer support and phone and have had no luck cancelling and stopping unauthorized charges of 88.24 per month from my account . Is there any help out there??

• De
    Debbie Woerner Jun 22, 2009

I ordered the trial offer, but could not use the product. I have called, thought I cancled my order but the product came again. Now since my account didn't get cancled they charged me for two products. What do you have to do to cancle this product. I would like to return the product and get a refund. I hope you cantact me so I can do so.
    Debbie Woerner

• Lr
    L. Rosenberger Jun 19, 2009

cancelled product on phone and 38 days later was sent another sample for 88.97 charged to my account. Called them again they have no record of first cancellation, but will cancell
    it now but not sure how to refund.

• Su
    Susan Erickson-Orf Jun 19, 2009

I never authorized any charges to my credit card and am asking for them to be removed. I purchased a free trial offer and was then charged $88.97. This was NEVER authorized. If this is not credited I will further pursue this with my credit card company.

• Gl
    Glenda Schoen Jun 18, 2009

In ordering a "Free Trial" for $4.99 you are automatically charged not $4.99 but $78.93. I haev spent hours trying to get this charge removed and pay the trial offer charge to NO AVAIL. This company is definitely a SCAM.

• Li
    Linda Hicks Jun 16, 2009

My credit card company contacted me regarding unauthorized charges on my credit card. I would like my money refunded & I would like to know where I can return the merchandise that was sent without my permission. I do not wish to participate in this scam at all. I want my money refunded to me ASAP or I will be seeking counsel. Thank you.

• Iv
    Ivory Brites Jun 15, 2009

Fraudulent charges placed on my credit card. Requested a free trial on whitening product and they placed charges on card other than the shipping charges I agreed on. This is not only sneaky and but a dishonest way to do business. How do I get those charges off my card. Help, PLEASE.

Joanne Eads Jun 15, 2009

I too was duped by this Ivory whites "free trial" for only paying shipping.. My account was charged 88.97 for a membership and another 9.99 from axiswellness. I have sent an e-mail to the company demanding a refund but am not too optomistic about getting a response! has anyone had any luck getting a refund?

• Di
    Diane Jun 14, 2009

I have had the same problem. When I tried to go to the website they listed...I was told the website did not exsist. I did cancel all future orders, but was told that I need a RMA number to return the item I had within 14 days. This is a scam and should be against the law. What do we do?

• Ca
    carole Johnson Jun 14, 2009

what a rip off, I thought charge was 4.99, saw that on my statement and much to my surprise an 88.97 charge.I was in FL at nursing conference and never tried the stuff.I saw other people had same c/o.what can I do?

Javier Jun 13, 2009

I received a "free trial" without asking for it . don't know how they got my e mail address or my phone number. I called to cancel they said said that I agreed on terms and agreements wich is false . I never requested it, I didn't even visited their web site.

s. autrey Jun 12, 2009

I too was a victim of the Ivory brites scam I did not cancel in time but I had no clue I was signing up for a membership, they really mislead you. I had $88.97 taken out of my checking account since I used my visa debit card. I had to cancel my card and I have got no money back, they are making a killing doing this to people. I am warning everyone I know not to fall for this scam.

• Ce
    CES Jun 12, 2009

Ok just want everyone to know how much of a scam this is!!! I purchased this low price free trial and I guess you have to cancel within 15 days from the ORDER DATE or they start to charge away at your account. Other companies ...Celebrity smiles and Easy White...DO NOT accept these free trials its more trouble then they are worth. So of course you dont even get the product for a week and a half, so you think ok within 15 days I need to call them...NOPE they have already charges you account a huge amount and refuse to refund anything. Please do not get these products...you will be out alot of money and time!!!

Margaret Ann Maisel Jun 12, 2009

Thursday - 6/12/09

To Whom It May Concern:
    I was told that there would only be a charge of $4.99 which I accepted and the product was received. I could not use the product as it caused an allergic reaction in my mouth. Today I received more product and a charge of 88.97 of which I was unaware. I am a senior citizen, 70 years of age, and my only income is my social security. I am asking for a refund of $88.97 to be applied to my credit card as I cannot afford to pay this bill. I have not opened the latest mailing from your company and will be happy to return it. I will wait for a reply from you. Thank you.

Margaret A. Maisel

• Ro
    Roy Garner Jun 11, 2009

Did want the full version of product thay billed credit card any way
    called to cancel it asking for full refund $88.97

• Re
    reallymad47 Jun 11, 2009

Canceled in the 15 day time frame for free trial. Was charged $88.97 even after I canceled. Trying to get my money back. They offered to credit me $39.99, for a compromise. I will not compromise I did not receive anything other than the free trial kit. Thinking about contacting an attorney, anyone wanting to get into a class action suit, please contact me at [email protected]

• Ta
    Tara T. Russell Jun 10, 2009

I have not had the chance to use the free trail because I just got it last week. I recieved another in the mail today and the letter informed me I was charged $88.97. I was unaware that I was going to be charged this without my knowledge. I called to canceal and I am writing for a refund of $88.97 to my card and please let me know where to mail back your product. Thank you!
    P.S. Teeth whitening cost less at my dentist!

• Ta
    Tara T. Russell Jun 10, 2009

I have not have the chance to try the free trail because I had just recieved it last week. Today I got another one in the mail and telling me that I was charged $88.97. I was unaware I was going to be charged this. I called to canceal and I want a refund Of $88.97 to my card and I will Mail you back what was sent to me in the mail today.
    To get a teeth whitening at my dentist cost less than this!