ITT Controls B.VCustomer service

J Review updated:

ITT Controls B.V (Tax NL853372536B01/Legal Identity [protected] /Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam [protected] ) from Netherlands is a worst company we ever dealt. The company behaves in Unprofessional way from the initial stage. The way of communication is very poor from them and you can't get proper response from them. We placed a Purchase Order (paid 100% advance ) to them and the agreed delivery date is 2 months but they delivered after 10 months! when our Shipping agent approached them for collecting the materiel they not at all cooperated with them and they not given any proper documents, which lead to huge loss for us as well as to our customer, even though after delivering the material they are not providing any certificate for the material. Because of this issue our company faced huge loss.

I kindly request you to a sever Legal action against this company.

(We never thought Netherlands is had such poor company, this company is spoiling the reputation of Netherlands )

mohsen19 Nov 15, 2021

Hi everyone,
    please send detail to below email I want to rise criminal complaints against ITT
    [email protected]

• Ha
    Harry Kaloulis Mar 28, 2019

Hello Everyone,

Simply DO NOT work with this company. Their responses are as rude as they can get with a simple line response in every case. I ordered a valve with 2 months delivery, upon contacting them regularly, after 3 months they told me they need more information to supply the certain valve. They finally cancelled the PO which obviously exposed my company to my client. Simply DO NOT trade with them, the most unprofessional company in The Netherlands.

Regards,

Harry.

mohsen19 Nov 15, 2021

@Harry Kaloulis if anyone have the same problem please send detail via email to
    [email protected]

• Pa
    Paul256 Sep 13, 2018

September 2018,

I only read other peoples comments after some email communications with ITT Controles yesterday. We were going to buy one of the Gas Burners that they market, however, after three or four emails from them we will not be using them. A simple question of a Gas burner; we were met with curt and rude replies. I am so annoyed that we are looking into the manufacturers of the various items that they market and will forward the trail of emails and replies. If I were anyone using this company as an agent I would be totally shocked at the ignorant way the person in so-called Customer Service person ( maybe it's a one-man operation) responded. If this is an example of how they deal with potential customers what would you expect when you have a problem after purchase. Never will I use them.

Paul ( France )

• Ji
    Jim Campbell 1 Aug 13, 2018

absolutely UNBELIEVABLE, this company should be avoided at all costs
    I have email traceability and had a conversation with a male called Vernhah or similar?
    The email seemed to come from someone called Wendy.
    Please be warned!
    Jim

• Ji
    Jim Campbell 1 Aug 13, 2018

ITT Controls
    P.O. Box 422
    Barneveld, Gelderland
    Netherlands - 3770AK

I had an enquiry from my customer and searched and found ITT Controls for Krom Schroder valve and actuator. With limited detail from my customer I was expecting help from ITT, What a joke!
    The telephone number rings and rings, never answered, ever!
    I explained after sending several emails that I wanted to speak to someone to discuss to avoid any problems, backed up via email of course. They eventually rung me and were curt and abrupt to say the least. When I explained that the telephone number was never answered I was told, YES it was several times, talking over me at the time.
    Further emails and request for help resulted in the following unprofessional and rude email..."Hi,
    I think it is very clear.
    Perhaps companies like yours, should not try to sell products without any knowhow."

I have never had such a rude and unprofessional encounter. The order I had in hand was for 10k Euro, but I'll be speaking to my customer in the morning and cancelling this as I will NOT be placing ANY business their way now or in the future.

I wish I had read these complaints prior to contacting and could've saved my self a lot of grief and unnecessary work.
    I urge anyone who may think of dealing with them to definitely reconsider

mohsen19 Nov 16, 2021

@Jim Campbell 1 hi please send your detail via email to me [email protected]

• Sr
    srodriguez89 Aug 08, 2018

I'm very sorry I did not read this review before purchasing from ITT CONTROLS. WE have been supplying industrial equipment for almost 30 years and ITT CONTROLS is the WORST company we have ever worked with.
    It is impresive that after more than 2 months of delayed delivery, I tried asking for a letter explaining the delay and their official answer is: "We do not supply letters, we supply equipment" and "your problems with your customer are not our problems".
    I would NEVER recomend anyone to buy products from ITT CONTROLS.

mohsen19 Nov 16, 2021