Irenttown.comFree trial costed me $49

C

I applied for a trial at irenttown.com and expected to be charged only for $1 as it was mentioned in trial offer policy but after I entered my VISA card details in order to pay that fee $49.60 were deducted from my account. When I got their contact information from my bank it was just a dead end, nobody was picking up the phone.

• Re
    Reviewer66041 Feb 21, 2016

My money atotal of 49
    .80 was stolen at 11.01pm i didn't give this company permission to go into my account, my claim number is 2612182my reference number is 8758190422th es company took my money feuderly, chkscr.com also 13 minutes after that took 29.95

• Ak
    Akeem Sep 18, 2020

Took my money also I didn't agree to this