Iowa Steak Companydelivery driver

T

I encountered your delivery driver who drives an Iowa Streak van with the license plate number DSH647 on New Cut Rd in Louisville, Ky today (6-18-17). He threw a Ziploc baggie of something out his driverside window, then his cigarrette box wrapper quickly followed. I yelled to him, to stop littering, and that this world was not his trash can. He flipped me the bird and proceeded to speed past and slow down in front of us. He was kind enough to go so slow that I was able to get his license plate number before we turned off. I am sure Iowa Steaks does not encourage such rude, crude, and illegal behavior.