Iowa Steak Companybad meat bad customer service

D

Bought a case of meat from them.The salesman tried to get me to let him carry it in the house and put it away . I refused. After he left I went to put it away and it wasnt frozen on a 90 degree day. I called him the next morning .He said he would be out that evening to replace it with a new one.. Did not show Did not call.. Called him back the next day .He said he didnt have any meat that he was waiting on a delivery and would be at the house by 5pm .. Again did not show did not call .The phone number on the recipe is a non working number..I put a stop payment on the check .Tried to call and let them know and He is not answering his phone .These people need to be SHUT DOWN ..

• Pa
    Patricia McCune Oct 24, 2012

You are sooo right! I could not contact them either. The notice says 3 day cancellation notice, which I mailed in the next day after purchase. I also put a stop pay on the check to them as well! THEY WON'T GET MY MONEY EITHER AND RIP ME OFF. CUDOS TO YOU! I TOTALLY AGREE!!