Intuit Inc — bad product and/or poor technical support
Bought and installed the product. Didn't work when I loaded my company files. Requested support through the web site, per instructions in the box. Spent 2 hours on the phone with people from India over 3 days. During the first call, they told me they would not help because I bought the product at Costco. On day 2, they were nicer, and even loaded another copy to my PC over cable, saying the CD I bought may have a corrupt file. They also said their might be an issue with Vista (the product is supposed to work with Vista) and concluded by saying they would call back the next night...they did not. On day 3 I called and talked to Menoj, who said they will not help me unless I buy the technical support plan. The product never worked, so why would I buy a support plan? He then said he knew what the problem was, but would not fix it unless I paid for a support plan.
More Intuit Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Intuit.com - unauthorized credit card charges by quickbooks!
- QuickBooks - QuickBooks is a rip off!
- Intuit - fraud
- Intuit.com - won't release my domain name
- Intuit - bait & switch game
- Intuit, Inc. — QuickBooks Pro 2008 - can not reach support on line
- Intuit Turbo Tax - intuit prepaid debit card
- Intuit Turbo Tax - 2017 premier return
- Intuit - unauthorised charges
- www.QuickbooksOnline.us - Seller doesn't provide any info or time of the delivery