Menu

complaints

InTimeInvestigations Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with InTimeInvestigations at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for InTimeInvestigations has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of InTimeInvestigations. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

InTimeInvestigations complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest InTimeInvestigations complaints

ComplaintsBoard
E
12:37 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InTimeInvestigations Game changer: My experience with InTimeInvestigations

So okay, let me tell you about my experience with InTimeInvestigations. So, I had some feeling that my husband was sneaky and cheating on me with somebody else. I tried to look into it with another company, but it didn't work out. It was too basic, you know what I mean? I needed somebody who would go above and beyond to help me find out the truth. That's when I found InTimeInvestigations, and let me tell you it was a game changer.

After they gave my case a thorough look, they gave me the evidence I needed to know my husband had been yo-yoing around with his second in command for almost a year. Trust me, it was really hard to digest that information, and I was pretty upset. But at the same time, I was happy that I made the right choice.

So yeah, I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for some reliable private investigators to help you out. Good luck, and stay strong.

Read full review of InTimeInvestigations
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
J
11:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InTimeInvestigations Terrible Experience with InTimeInvestigations: Buyer Beware!

I had a really bad experience with InTimeInvestigations. They totally ripped us off! We paid them to do some work for us but they didn't even do it right. Instead, they asked us for even more money. How ridiculous is that? So we ended up having to do the work ourselves. I mean, what was the point in hiring them in the first place?

I tried to meet with the owner but they said that wasn't possible. They also said that there was no London office, which was really confusing. It just seemed like they were trying to dodge us and our questions.

Overall, I would definitely NOT recommend this company. They seem like a bunch of crooks who are just out to take your money. Stay away from them if you can!

Read full review of InTimeInvestigations
Hide full review

Is InTimeInvestigations legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates InTimeInvestigations highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about InTimeInvestigations raises questions. Diligently reviewing InTimeInvestigations's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering InTimeInvestigations's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

InTimeInvestigations earns 85% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: InTimeInvestigations near-perfect at 85% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

InTimeInvestigations has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of InTimeInvestigations's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Our scan shows InTimeInvestigations website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for InTimeInvestigations have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Intimeinvestigations.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Intimeinvestigations.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The intimeinvestigations.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We detected that intimeinvestigations.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • We have detected an internal review system on InTimeInvestigations's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

Overview of InTimeInvestigations customer experience

InTimeInvestigations has been receiving numerous consumer complaints. Some of the major issues that clients have highlighted include unprofessional services, poor communication, and failure to deliver on promises. Customers have reported lack of progress on their cases after making payments. There are also complaints about unethical billing practices and inconsistencies in fees charged. In addition, the company's customer service has been called into question, with clients citing rude and unhelpful agents. Overall, these problems have led to a decline in trust and confidence in InTimeInvestigations among its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

InTimeInvestigations contacts