Menu
Bloom Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bloom
reviews & complaints

www.bloomapp.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 32 Reviews

Bloom Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Bloom's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Bloom and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bloom has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bloom. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Bloom reviews & complaints 32

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Bloom reviews & complaints

Bloom Somewhat misleading

Was enticed by an Instagram ad and was heavily interested by the concept of the app, but was heavily unaware that getting my parent to sign off on the custodial account meant a $10/mo subscription that was billed *annually.*

Should be more upfront about it. Won’t be using the app.

Bloom 250 in stocks

I had 250 in stocks and everything was lost just like that I woke up with the money gone and it saying something went wrong we are already working to fix this not only that I have to pay my mom cause we both didn’t know we had to pay 15 a month if anyone wants to help me get the money here’s my cashapp tag

$jcorona956

I got this app thinking hey maybe I could help my mom but know they just stole it

H

Bloom Rip off

Bloom will just take your money. They took my teenager son’s hard earned money even after we canceled his account. We also requested a withdrawal even after they make it so difficult to figure out how to request one and they didn’t deposit the money. It’s also impossible to get ahold of anyone to help you figure out your issues. Do not download this app. I am hopeful they will refund his money ASAP. We will see.

Is Bloom legit?

Our verdict: Bloom has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Bloom's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Bloom can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Bloom earns 93% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bloom achives 93% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Bloom resolved 100% of 18 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Bloom has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Bloomapp.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bloom website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bloomapp.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Bloom protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Bloom has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • The registrar associated with Bloom has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bloom i want my money back

I am extremely unsatisfied with this app. I downloaded it to make money and put it towards my savings. i was very unaware of a subscription, a subscription was no where in the details. it charged my account $60 instantly with no conformation or anything, and when i try to cancel my subscription and get my money back, it says i cant get a refund. Absolutely rediculous, this is a scam and i want my money back considering its obviously going to absolutely nothing.

I

Bloom took my money

it took my money out my bank account (that didnt have the $15) with out notifying me. which then caused my money to go into negatives and gave me a fine. this app isnt good, it should notify you before it takes any money out of your account or thingns like this will continue to happen and make the app terrible. i now have the funds the app took out to pay andd an overdraft fee. another problem with this app is it doesnt allow me to take out the money i did make.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bloom Definitely think you should make another version for adults

Practically I’m trying to use this app as a 19 year old still learning what to do with her money, and how I could spend it to my own advantages instead of wasting it like I usually do, rather then that I would love to actually learn the basic knowledge for stocks, and learn how to do it correctly, I’ve watched so many videos and it still really doesn’t add up, so I think this app should be available for all ages not just teens, because adults need to learn about stocks too

Bloom Great help

This has been an amazing app and very educational but i had one problem. When i bought scratch a stock on the app it took away my coins (Oinks). Obviously no app is perfect so I messaged bloom customer support using the app and they got right back to me and within 2 hours the problem was fixed and i had my coins (Oinks) back. If your looking for an app with a simple and educational system that will be sure to take care of any problem you have make sure you look into this one.

Bloom So mad!

1. there’s a $15 a month payment they don’t tell you about!

2. You can only use a debit card so don’t even try using a credit card or certain bank for this app because they will keep denying it so your account will become LOCKED if you don’t add some money

3. They don’t even respond in customer service I don’t understand how the reviews are so high

4. AFTER your parent puts in all their personal information it doesn’t allow you to make an account and add the money to start investing

Bloom So Disappointed!

This app is a scam! Why should I have to pay for my son to learn about things they should be teaching at school? If anything, they should provide this for free so the children can actually learn about some econ! And the prices? OUTRAGEOUS! $180 a year? This is unbelievable. It costs nothing to provide kids with a little insight on how to be financially smart in their near future as they are the next leaders of our country. So you make them pay for their knowledge? This is not a college tutition, BLOOM.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bloom Great app! Would tell my future kids to get?!

I downloaded this app right before the big market “crash” but that hasn’t changed my review (as bloom can do nothing about the market).

I’ve had quite a few technical difficulties in the app (most of which have been my fault! Not blooms) and I’ve contented support and revived help incredibly quickly.

I love the “learn” feature, as I’m learning about the market and how it works, while also earning free stocks. It’s a great way to motivate people to learn about something that can change their lives.

I highly recommend getting this app!

Bloom This APP is Misleading

The very limited information you see when signing up for the App is misleading. I feel like I was lead to believe that the $120 you must pay when signing up is the $$ your child will use to invest, but that is NOT the case (I assume that is why there is so little information provided). Once you pay $120 (which they will charge even if you don’t fully complete the registration) they still require you provide funding for your child to invest. I like the idea of the APP but I felt like I was ripped off once I realized the charge wasn’t going to my child’s account.

Bloom Disappointed

Really? A monthly fee. $10! For the parents. there are teens on this app not knowing what’s happening. Robinhood is free. Why can’t this be? Because you’re taking advantage of the parents money and you’re enjoying it.
Admit it! You just want the money. It’s almost impossible for anyone to earn $10 from stocks in 1 month and teens might not have the money to spend on a ton of stocks.
Some parents will simply say no to providing these teens with money to buy stocks.
Overall, this is not the ideal app for teen investing. Price is outrageous knowing teens and how they’ll take the money out immediately!

V

Bloom absolutely not!

I downloaded this as a teen and 15$ got taken without any confirmation or notice. I’m extremely frustrated that there is no EASIER way to refund the 15$. It has been 3 days and i have STILL been trying to get it back. There should at-least be a confirmation but no. It takes it straight from your bank account. I cannot explain my frustration right now and support has not helped me in any way. Even if I ever do get my 15$ back, the work and stress I had to go through to get it back is unbearable and an awfully annoying process. I hope this app can make it easier for teens to get their money back. I will be reaching higher authorities and reporting this dumb app☠️

I

Bloom Excessive charge

As a teenager I just downloaded the app to learn new things and had my mom be as a parent and a couple weeks later on my account I was charged $120! Not only am I struggling financially this made my situation 10x worse I didn’t get advised or notified that this charge was gonna happen now I’m just in dread trying and not being able to get the help I actually needed from this app. $120 is excessive especially that I haven’t used the app in those weeks I registered my mom under so I had more opportunity to learn. I wish I really could get a refund If I knew that charge would have happened I would’ve kept it as is and learn from google and other personal trusted apps like youtube and tic tok. All I wanna say I’m really disappointed and dreaded.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bloom Amazing education, great support, worth the price

I purchased Bloom for my child’s 13th birthday and she’s loved it! We’ve been going through the lessons together (although I wish I could access them from the parent app) and they’re easy to understand while still being useful. I’ve learned some interesting things from the video lessons with CEOs!

Investing features are simple but cover every core feature. The app bans day trading and has good parental controls, so I feel very safe with letting my teen invest. I initially approved each order, but now I just have some risk ratings setup.

Im currently on the $15/mo plan but will switch to the 6 month up front plan next time, since we plan to use Bloom until my daughter turns 18.

Also, great support experience! My teen texts with the team whenever she has questions and they always get to us quickly.

Bloom They took my money

I didn’t use this app for 4 months I had deleted it and everything and I had open my phone and they took money from me but I didn’t have no subscriptions it even said it in the setting and in y’all activity’s it’s says they took nothing y’all need to give me my refund

T

Bloom Doesn’t work

After the parent signs up there is no way for the parent to manage the account unless you buy a subscription it’s free on the teens end but they can’t add or withdraw any money I tried deleting the app twice but it still brings us to the add a payment method screen ‍♀️

Bloom Was good but there’s one MAJOR problem

So I downloaded this app like 3 days ago and have completed multiple journeys, done the stock stimulations, gotten my parent to sign up, and earned the in-app currency. The problem is, my parents account is “under review” and the app will not let anything be done to help this.

C

Bloom Doesn’t work

It’s telling me that there is a problem that is being worked on but it had been like this for almost a week. I’ve tried to delete and reinstall multiple times. I dont know what else to try. I love the app and think it’s super easy and understandable, i just have this one issue.

Bloom has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bloom READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING!

This app is great don’t get me wrong but u can’t do anything without a parent’s permission and you have to keep putting in money to keep your account. Like why would u need to do that. Just be warned! And the app crashes and it also doesn’t refresh the data aswell as it should.

Bloom Customer Reviews Overview

Bloom (bloomapp.com) has garnered positive reviews from its satisfied customers. The platform is known for its user-friendly interface and provides a wide range of tools to help businesses manage their HR functions in a seamless and efficient manner. The software's robust features, such as payroll processing, benefits administration, time tracking, and performance management, have been praised by users for their effectiveness and reliability.

Bloom also offers excellent customer support, with their support team being highly responsive and knowledgeable. The platform's affordability and transparent pricing have also been praised by users, as it makes it possible for small businesses to access premium HR management tools without breaking the bank.

Overall, Bloom is a popular choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive HR management solution. Its capabilities, affordability, and excellent customer service have made it a top contender in the market.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bloom contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bloom?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloom Customer Service. Initial Bloom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloom. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.