[Resolved] International Service Checkpayment

C Aug 17, 2018

On June 22nd I got any email from ISC saying I would get a $50 bonus to refer someone to do a shop. I got them to sign up and when they did they entered the wrong PayPal info. They emailed the scheduler not to soon after to ask to update this information but no response and they sent the payment threw anyhow on July 17th they sent the payment to him and of course it didn't go threw. They never even bothered to send me my bonus and my PayPal info was fine. I emailed asking why and I was told the scheduler suddenly left the company and the person who contacted me back was the Operations Manager and was just going threw her emails. I was then told accounting was out two weeks and I'd have to wait. I also mentioned the incorrect PayPal info for the person I referred and was told his account info had been updated. They told him it be a month before PayPal returned payment and then they could reissue it. It's been a month and now he is being told it could take another 3 weeks. I'm really starting to question the company and just how legit they are. So I finally received payment today but they didn't send payment to the person who actually completed the job. Either communication in this company is terrible or this company isn't all it says it is.

• Resolution Statement

• International Service Check Customer Care's Response · Aug 20, 2018

Hello,

I would like to clear up this matter. I am not sure where the misunderstanding came from, but neither you nor your friend were told it would be another three weeks as far as I know, I said that it would be in the next regular shopper payment and that I did not have a time frame for that yet. It is unfortunate that we were provided with the incorrect payment information for your friend, but there are processes that have to be followed when that happens. We ALWAYS pay when a check is completed properly and I can assure you again, that he will be paid. It looks like the shopper payments will go out this week, so if he doesn't receive it by Monday, August 27th, he can reach out to me, but I am sure he will have it by then.

Sincerely,