Insta CurveRude customer service

L

I am a plus size woman and it is really hard for me to find good looking clothing. When I discovered Insta Curve I was very happy that there was actually a place for me to buy something nice. I checked the site and finally made an order. I wanted to get my items as soon as possible so I paid some extra for 3 day delivery, but my order did not arrive. I called the company and asked about my order and the girl I spoke to was very rude. I tried to call and get some information many times but it was just a waste of time. I don't know where my order is and there is absolutely no help from customer support! Never again!!