InfusionSoftOnline scam

A Review updated:

Stay Away! All Their promises are nothing but hot air! I've gotten nothing but the run around from them since I first signed up with the over 2 full weeks ago. Not 1 of any of their supposed 'Bonuses' did I receive; even though I have repeatedly requested them to several of the con artists that work there

Beware of the 'secret committee' that hides behind the curtain. The peons that answer the phone cannot give anyone a direct answer - if they ever decide to answer their phones,

And they say that they will help YOU connect with customers??

I have not even got an email from them in over 9 days.

Their customer service sucks.

STAY AWAY from this bunch of internet cons!!

I cannot believe that Dan Kennedy would let them drag his name through the dirt with their lousy service. Empty promises of some sort of mythical Dan Kennedy sales letters - just hype and more lies.

Anonymous Feb 20, 2009

I agree. A total and utter scam!

We signed up with Infusion last year and it has been nothing short of a nightmare. There system is terrible. Don't believe any hype about this system, it is seriously bug-ridden.

One day I hope to tell you the horror stories we have cone through with Infusionsoft, but at the moment we're looking at taking serious legal action against them.

If you value your business and your customers stay as far away from Infusionsoft as you can. They have the power to kill your business, . If you don't believe me call them and ask about the tens of thousands of fraudulent transactions they processed through merchant accounts 'in error' this week.

If you know anyone who is even remotely thinking about going with Infusionsoft make sure to let them know to stay well clear and not to believe the ### that they spread about how great their system is. It's not. It's a flakey piece of crap.

All they are is a big sales outfit that will do anything to sign you up and get your money. I am 100% sure that they will go bust, but before they do they will extract the maximum amount of cash from the market place as they can and make their owners very rich indeed.

Danny D Wilson Feb 20, 2009

I agree. They are a terrible company. Poor product with a lot of hype to make it sound good. And their customer service is the worst I've ever encountered.

Joseph Manna Mar 06, 2009

Infusionsoft is an upstanding company that provides marketing automation software for small business. Customer service and satisfaction is taken with high regard at Infusionsoft and we are very reasonable and willing to work with a client if there's an issue.

I advocate for our customers and I would be open to accepting feedback and providing solutions for anyone who has a concern with our company.

My email address is joseph.manna~at~infusionsoft.com and my phone number is [protected].

Thanks,

Joseph Manna
    Consumer Advocate, Community Manager
    Infusionsoft | www.infusionsoft.com

choatetke Mar 16, 2009

I finally decided to give infusionsoft a try after my sales rep be hounding me the last 6 months. they said I could test drive it for 60 days, so I said what the heck. I paid in full, then after like 3 weeks. I didn't have the time to put into infusionsoft so I asked for my money back. and they said they couldn't. I am so pissed off right now at this company. I also didn't recieve the bonuses I was supposed to get. I had appointments that they missed.

this company sucks. I am gonna do everything I can possibly do to get my money back. this infusionsoft is a scam and not worth the money. I am sticking with aweber all the way. if anyone knows any suggestions on how to get my money back let me know.

Johnny Reid Aug 26, 2018

@choatetke People should take this company to court

choatetke Mar 28, 2009

I recieved a call from a ladie who said she would be returning my money in full. She said she would call me back in 2 hours and to NO surprise that call never came.

I will be protesting at the april dan kennedy event against infusionsoft. Things might get out of hand because I have a number of people who will be in my corner.

My credit card company, lawyer, and I are working hard at shutting these thieves down.

STAY AWAY FROM INFUSIONSOFT!!

JUST GOOGLE - INFUSIONSOFT SCAMS

You will find a number of complaints on infusionsoft and I know of several more in my cirlce of internet marketers who are very upset with infusionsoft.

• Wa
    wasted money Apr 28, 2009

I total rip off. The sales staff will promise you anything to get a sale. Liars cheats and theives.

• Bi
    BicMaccer Apr 30, 2009

Here, here. Infusionsoft are scammers and shysters. Don't believe the hype you here about Infusionsoft from Internet Marketing 'guru's like Rich Schefren. They're all earning a bit fat commission for recommending these shysters and should be well and truly ashamed of themselves.

Don't give them the time of day. They promise the earth and deliver nothing put a s**t, and that includes both their software AND their support. They're terrible.

mark Apr 30, 2009

I could not agree more with your evaluation. I sent e mails to three different people at this company and they have taken $5000 from me in the last six months. I am extremely disappointed with this company and pissed at myself that I was hooked by their hard sell tactics. They do not evaluate your needs if your a warm body they make you feel that you cannot survive without their software for another day. I made a mistake but they should be accountable for their business practices.

• Md
    mdoyle May 01, 2009

Contacted the Arizona Attorney General
    Hopefully I get a resolution

Johnny Reid Aug 26, 2018

@mdoyle This company needs to be taken to court

• Ki
    Kirkdale May 06, 2009

Good luck mdoyle.

I hope you take these shysters to the cleaners, but even that's too good for Infusionsoft.

@Kirkdale Class action lawsute

Joseph Manna May 07, 2009

Hi folks,

I'm sorry you feel Infusionsoft hasn't met your needs or expectations. I'll respectfully disagree with the remarks and baseless comments made by the individuals here and offer that I'll listen and advocate for your needs. Again, sorry if we've let you down; clearly we messed up along the way if you're looking at comments on this forum.

@wastedmoney -- I'd would love to discuss why you feel our software is a ripoff? I'm not sure who we're ripping off if we empower clients to get started migrating their business into our software and the software is practically ready to use once one purchases. Likewise, we offer human support (based here in Arizona), whom are eager to help and support any need our customers have with using Infusionsoft. You refer to our sales team -- I'd like to learn more about what you may have been promised and deliver that feedback to our sales managers. It's not within the bounds of our core values to mislead or improperly set expectations for customers and I apologize if we did and would love to address it head on internally. I look forward to you contacting me, my information is included below.

@BicMaccer -- We work with industry leaders in marketing such as Rich Schefren to help get the word out about our solution for small businesses. Yes, they’re compensated for sending business to us, only because we appreciate their time in sending business our way. Our solutions that are endorsed by others are because they stand behind every aspect of our business. If they didn't, they wouldn't bother with us and could just as easily align with a competing service. I would love to learn where we could improve our product and support -- it definitely sounds like you're passionate about it and I want to help you. We have nearly 90% customer satisfaction rating and we work tirelessly to make the lives of entrepreneurs just a little bit easier with our solution. I would appreciate if you invested a few minutes and elaborate on how we can improve; my contact information is listed below.

@Mark -- I'm pretty sure that if we charged you $5, 000, you likely agreed and this was all made clear in the order. Otherwise, if it's an error, we'd be more than happy to address it with you. With our software, it's not that you can't survive; it's that you can live more freely and can relax and do business better with your customers. We see so many entrepreneurs out there using 3, 4, 5, 6 or even up to 10 different systems for managing their business -- our software combines all those into one and all the aspects fully integrate with each other. If you didn't feel this applied to you, I apologize, but doesn't reflect on our business practices. I think a better way to move forward is to fully implement Infusionsoft in your business and look at the results. You might be quite impressed as to what you can automate and how. If you want to chat about this and perhaps bend my ear for a moment, my information is included below.

@Mdoyle -- We're in good standing relations with the Attorney General and will be more than happy to provide the necessary documentation to defend the reputation of our company. Sorry to hear that you're not moving forward with Infusionsoft; it just seems that doubling your sales and revenue is more constructive than sending complaints to the A.G. Just my thoughts... if you wish to discuss, my information is included below.

~~~~~

I appreciate everyone's passion for using our software. Clearly, it seems we need to improve our end of making it undeniably clear regarding our obligations and customer obligations. I think folks become a bit heated, especially since customers invest a lot into their business both financially and productivity-wise. We understand that and our team is committed to providing great customer service to all customers. We strive to ensure everything we do falls well within the Core Values of our business -- that is, Entrepreneurship, Authenticity, Integrity, Passion and Compassion for all our customers, prospects and partners.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to share any feedback that you might have. I'll do my best to advocate your need and get it resolved. :)

I wish you all great success!

~Joseph Manna
    Community Manager, Infusionsoft, http://www.infusionsoft.com
    email: joseph . manna at infusionsoft . com
    phone: [protected]

Johnny Reid Aug 26, 2018

@Joseph Manna You people are straight [censored] people out of there money . And I see you get a laugh out of people .I hope all these people take your company to court

• Lo
    Lookingintoscams Jun 16, 2009

I know two more victims - odd that such an UPSTANDING company would have so many, many complaints... hmmmmmmmmmm Most companies have a 30 day money back guarantee - if you're such a great company and have such a great product then you should be able to afford to give customers dissatisfied their money back within the first 30 days... seems your story and claims Mr. Manna are the ones with discrepancies... doesn't it look that way to the rest of you who were taken?

• In
    infusionpros.com Jun 23, 2009

I work with clients everyday that use infusionsoft and help implement them successfully. As well as integrate their existing web sites with the software. There are so many different variables to the software. I have about 25 clients, all of which are very active users of the software and only ONE uses the API for there business online. The average user of the software does not use the API and I know that the support staf f does not support the API it is for programmers and developers to use the documentation to implement. And actually the support staff are quite knowledgeable and helpful when ever I talk to them.

Here are some other comments about the software if anyone wants to read about the SUCCESS people have had. It takes work. You cant just buy and expect crazy sales.

• MANY empty promises on functionality and capabilities... and now they want to charge for a functionality (Outlook Integration) that was promises over 18 months ago... what a reward for sticking it out with them, unbelievable.
    I've written off the $5k, and now just look at the $300 / month and it is just barely worth that in time savings / doing much of this manually.

Infusionsoft: if you were dealing with larger organizations, I have no doubt you would be spending a lot of time in court for unfulfilled contractual obligations. Fortunately for you most of us small businesses owners don't have the time or inclination to get involved in court cases... especially for $5000.

Looking at Infusionsoft? Don't rush in or succumb to their sales tactics...

Disappointed in Infusionsoft

Joseph Manna Aug 01, 2009

@Disappointed in Infusionsoft --

Sorry to hear you feel that way. I'd like to learn more about the alleged empty promises on functionality and capability of the software. Infusionsoft is not charging for Outlook integration; I'm not sure where you read that. In the future, premium features will be available in the plugin. If you're not reaping the benefits for what you pay for $300, then we need to help you. With the software and application of the suggested marketing strategies, you will be able to double your sales with effective follow-up sequences.

Yes, we do business with larger companies sometimes. No, we don't have any issues with contracts or fulfilling on those. Not sure where you're getting that from. Infusionsoft does care about entrepreneurs, fulfills on contracts, exceeds user expectations and does it with class, ethic and clarity. I'm not sure why you feel otherwise. We're also compassionate and can be flexible and work with clients.

I would love to help, so please consider sending me an email. Anonymous comments are not helpful to anyone and it doesn't allow us to learn from your experiences.

~Joseph
    My email: joseph.[protected]@infusionsoft.com

Wes Schaeffer Sep 12, 2009

As a CMAC for over a year I like Infusionsoft and the people.

While I have had some frustration with some features (or lack thereof) the staff has treated me like gold and, no, I don’t think it’s because I’m a CMAC. (I’m not some world-renowned super marketer. Just a former Air Force football player with 6 kids building my own sales and marketing consulting gig in the bowels of SoCal with a passion for sales and marketing training/consulting.)

I am also certified as a trainer with Salesforce.com and I used SFDC since 2004 with various high tech companies.

With that experience I have no qualms recommending Infusionsoft to small business owners over SFDC. SFDC was meant for large enterprises. SFDC sucks when it comes to helping small businesses market and sell and grow.

I will stipulate that I approach using Infusionsoft from a sales and marketing standpoint vs. a programmer, which I am not.

Infusionsoft has been great for my small business clients that are looking to:
    - embed web forms.
    - build a database.
    - tag that database for future, relevant correspondence.
    - communicate with that database regularly with good, relevant content.
    - codify and quantify their unique selling propositions to ensure their messaging is delivered to 100% of prospects 100% of the time.
    - track open rates with HTML emails and trackable links embedded in the emails.
    - process credit cards (ecommerce) for both one time orders and subscriptions via order forms and/or a shopping cart.
    - offer an upsell at the time of checkout.
    - store and share notes and files/documents with small teams.
    - grow.

I’m glad Infusionsoft dropped the $5, 000 setup fee. I was not a fan of that at all.

Infusionsoft, when installed and used properly like Gregg LaPore described above, is PERFECT for the one-office dentist, Realtor®, mortgage broker, promotional items company, IT VAR, restaurant owner, etc with 1 – 25 employees and thinks marketing is putting a wrap on their car and their picture on their business card and expect the phone to ring.

I’ve been selling and/or training since 1995 and I can tell you that Infusionsoft and Dan Kennedy made me stretch to fully comprehend and begin to master the art of marketing through persuasive copywriting, consistent follow up and upsells.

Did Infusionsoft sell a little more than they could handle? Probably. (How many small businesses [or former small businesses] wished they had that problem?)
    Did it cause some pain for some users? Obviously.
    Are some of their sales people a little pushy and cheesy? Yes (but none of them have been through my sales training courses!)
    Do any of the sales people possess the power of telekinesis or Jedi Mind Tricks that forced people to buy? Not that I know of.
    Do the support staff blow people off? Apparently but they’ve never done it to me nor any of my clients and I don’t have ESP, telekinesis or Obi Wan’s powers.
    Are the support staff inexperienced? I noticed an influx of rookies 6-8 months ago but that seems to have tapered off and the folks I’ve spoken with since then have been fine if not superb.
    Is it a better solution for the small businesses I listed above compared to hobbling together Outlook, Excel, 1ShoppingCart, aWeber and ConstantContact and Salesforce.com? Without a doubt.

If you’re a 90 person company with 65 SKUs and you’re growing 50% a year and you’re adding 5 products a month…Infusionsoft may not be right for you…but they admit it.

If you don’t have a list, you’re just starting out online, you’ve never created a webform and you’ve never even used the “Categories” feature in Outlook to segment your contacts, might you be better off with a ConstantContact account for $19 or $29/mo? Probably. But how big do you want to be and how quickly? If the answer is “BIG” and “fast” then it may be worth it for you to start out with Infusionsoft.

If you’re a 10 person company with two sales people and you, the owner, are involved in sales and and you’re doing manual, duplicate entry and sales and leads are falling off the table then Infusionsoft can be a life-saver.

But if you’ve never written a follow-up sequence or exported contacts as CSV files or tagged/categorized contacts, and you can’t explain your own company’s USP and you can’t rattle off in your sleep 3 COMPELLING reasons why I should buy from YOU then you’d be well-advised to take the $4, 000 you just saved on the Infusionsoft setup fee and retain someone to help you set all of this up for you FROM DAY ONE!

Why?

Because sales and marketing are:
    A) Not the same.
    B) Not as easy as it looks.
    C) Friggin’ IMPOSSIBLE to master in a timely fashion for the typical “E-Myth” technician that thinks “I can shimmy a door better than my jerk of a boss” and goes out on his own to open his own contracting business only to have his ###, kidneys, liver, lungs, nostrils, knee caps and esophagus handed to him a mere 6 months later after he’s run out of fancy business cards and relatives he can beg business off of.

If you try to duct tape your marketing and bootstrap any platform, in 4 months you’ll be out $800 in fees, $8, 000 in lost opportunity costs, and 60 hours of software-induced frustration and you’ll be posting on here how much you dislike Infusionsoft.

Keep up the good work, Jon. Thanks for helping Infusionsoft improve. Thanks for being open-minded about helping them improve.

Remember, Life’s too short for follow up calls.
    Wes Schaeffer
    The Sales Whisperer®
    [protected]@thesaleswhisperer.com
    714.369.8004
    Contact me anytime to validate, discuss and/or debate anything I've posted here.

Joseph Mana Feb 03, 2010

Joesph Manna...What A JOKE!!! I hope this guy gets paid alot...

I've owned Infusionsoft and I've run big organizations. Shame on me for trying this piece of you know what...Their CRM software is just awful. We could not integrate it with our sales force and wound up loosing credibility to our clients. There service after the sale was made was horrible. Infusionsoft is simply a sales driven organization, and as good as they are making the sale, the CRM doesn't come close to fulfilling promises made by it's sales staff.

Stay away from Infusionsoft. Not only is their software a ripp-off, but it will cost you dearly with future lost revenue and unhappy employees. No doubt that most - if not all - of the positive posts come from Infusionsoft employees or resllers.

Infusionsoft sucks.

Joseph Mana Feb 04, 2010

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to work with the Arizona BBB on a complaint against Infusionsoft. After the BBB decided that Infusionsoft should participate in BBB’s arbitration on my claim, Infusionsoft declined to… Apparently Infusionsoft had a special clause put into their BBB agreement that does not force them to use the BBB’s arbitration (free to consumers) instead they have their own idea of arbitration…We were given a 100% money back guarantee by the rep and Infusionsoft is not honoring it. To boot, after cancelling the service Infusionsoft continued to charge our company credit card. We had the charges reversed and then Infusionsoft had our account sent to an outside collection company.

I am perplexed at how they continue to get such a high rating from the BBB and why the BBB does not update their online records about complaints with Infusionsoft.

We were completely “taken” by this company and the software (bug-ridden) was incorrectly sold to us. The firm posture that Infusionsoft is taking is to not honor their guarantee.

My question to those out there with similar issues: did you try the BBB? If so, what happened? Did you escalate it from there? What agency should I go to if the BBB does not take action? Attorney General? FTC?

Please respond back or you can email me with suggestions at [protected]@live.com

• Lo
    Louis Botes Feb 09, 2010

Infusionsoft scam - I signed up for a free trail, they took my credit card details and started deducting even after I let them know I have not used their software or are going to use it . eventually they stopped deducting but now it is a battle to get the money back which they stole from. Every time I get hold of someone at Infusionsoft more promises . After more than a month now no refund. If someone had the same problem and wish to contact me my mail is [protected]@botes.co.nz

• Gu
    Guyvega Feb 20, 2010

I agree.

They ripped me off and now are pretending like they dont know what I am talking about.
    Clate mask himself promised me a refund and I am still waiting.

Sam

Charles S Feb 25, 2010

We signed up for the trial and did not notice that in one fo the 5 emails sent out upon signup that they would start billing our card after the trial expired.

Every message we have left has been ignored. Every email we sent was ignored. The only time you can get someone on the phone is to call the Sales department. Calling anyone directly gets you voicemail.

When I was able speak with someone (Marc Pilkington) I was told that they would refund the charges ( 3 months at that point) and would cancel the account. No refund and they are still billing our account.

So 5 months on we are going to have to close our credit card.

Will also be reporting this to the BBB (for what it's worth) and also reporting this to or credit card company and their credit card processor.

JONeil Mar 31, 2010

I personally use Infusionsoft and it's a great product. I don't really think the customer service is great at times, but in terms of functionality it's second to none. It blows away any other CRM that I've used. I can use it to run my credit card payments and even have my clients and prospects on several different follow up campaigns. All under one program.

I would definitely disagree that it's a scam.

Wes Schaeffer Mar 31, 2010

I've never seen such crazy complaints in my life. I've used Infusionsoft for nearly two years now and it's fine. In fact, it's more than fine. I have gym owners and restaurants and all variations of small businesses including insurance agents and software sales companies using it and are happy with it.

Most people don't have the patience or the vision to sit down and map out their processes to automate their marketing and sales. It's not Infusionsoft's fault that you don't have that vision. If you'd like to get the most out of your system let me know and I'll help you double your sales this year.

mattvalen32 Apr 20, 2010

I had an experience with Infusionsoft over the last 5 months that was riddled with inconsistencies, and in my opinion outright lies. My experience is the same as many here. They promise you the world and then fail to return phone calls, help you out in anyway, or just ignore you. Finally, I was so fed up by the third month I asked my sales rep (Jeff) to give me a refund or credit. Their site does tout a money back guarantee right? Well, Jeff said that he would be happy to do it, and then I waited... and waited... and waited. Three months later, I finally called and quit. The woman on the line said I had to talk to a manager before quitting, she connected me to Dale Morris, and guess what, instead of an actual voice, I got a voicemail. When he did contact me back I explained the situation and the promise of a refund to my account. He actually laughed! He said that Jeff, the salesman had no authority to do that! After sending him the emails promising me a refund and better support, Dale responded with this exact email...

Matt,

It seems like what you are asking for is a refund.
    Just to be clear, you will not be receiving any refunds.

Good luck,

Dale Morris
    Account Manager
    Phone: 480.289.xxxx Fax: 480.391.xxxx
    [protected]@infusionsoft.com
    www.infusionsoft.com

This is unbelievable in my mind. I am a big fan of Dan Kennedy, and obviously Infusionsoft doesn't practice what he teaches. Dan touts them because they return his phone calls :) Anyhow, if you are looking to flush a ton of money down the toilet, waste a lot of time with emails and phone calls, and get reall, y really frustrated, then Infusionsoft is definitely the company for you!
    If anyone with any authority at Infusionsoft wants to give me a refund, or talk to me. You guys still have my information. Give me a call, and if we get it resolved I’ll remove my post.
    Matt

Wes Schaeffer Apr 20, 2010

Matt,
    What is your business? Do you let people use your stuff for 3-5 months then get a refund just for asking? Did you read Infusionsoft's Double Your Sales Guarantee? There are things you must do and implement such as building out your ecommerce store, signing up affiliates, building out email sequences, offering up-sells and cross-promotions AND USE IT FOR A YEAR before you are entitled to A 50% REFUND only if you do not double your sales.

It blows my mind how lazy people are.
    uilding a business IS HARD WORK!
    Doubling your sales IS HARD WORK!
    Building out email campaigns and sequences IS HARD WORK!
    Marketing like Dan Kennedy IS HARD WORK!
    Signing up motivated affiliates that will sell your stuff IS HARD WORK!

And apparently reading the contract you signed and Infusionsoft's offer IS HARD WORK!

Of course sales people are not authorized to just hand over money to every client that calls with a hang nail or a paper cut or a who spilled a splash of their Venti half-caff double pump triple sow cow pirouette and now they're unhappy with their software.

I tried asking for a refund from The Ladders when I realized they had billed me $75/quarter for a year for some job board I wasn't using and they told me to go pound sand.

Salesforce.com never offered a refund.
    Neither did GoToMeeting when they saw I had used the platform one time in a month! (No refunds for "under-usage!")
    Neither did MaestroConference.
    Neither did my cable company or eFax or Verizon when I went to downgrade or cancel my service even if some little front desk person crinkled their nose and said "I'll get you a refund."

Were you sending emails through Infusionsoft? Embedding web forms? Processing credit cards? Signing up affiliates? If you answer "Yes" to any of those questions why are you entitled to a refund?

If you answered "No" to any of those questions why are you entitled to a refund (you didn't follow the guidelines of the refund agreement.)

So let me know the name of your company. Let me order what you have for 5 months. Then let me call and speak to your front line sales person and get all my money back after using your stuff of 150 days. Then I'll retract this post and ask my contacts at Infusionsoft to reconsider refunding your money.

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

I love the sound of crickets in the morning.

mattvalen32 Apr 21, 2010

Wes,

My business has one ingredient yours doesn't. INTEGRITY. That's why with one phone call, I got two of my clients to drop infusionsoft within 24 hrs of me canceling mine. By the way, tell the three cowards Dale, Jeff, and Clay I said Hi :)

Matt

Wes Schaeffer Apr 21, 2010

Matt,
    What a punk. You don't know me but you say I don't have integrity because I challenge your hostile post? In 1988 while you were probably still milking mommy and daddy for your allowance I took an oath to not lie, steal or cheat or tolerate anyone among me who does at the Air Force Academy. (You probably don't know where it is so I'll pause while you look it up on Wikipedia.) I then put my ### on the line going to foreign lands you really couldn't find on a map so you could sleep safely under mommy's roof.

So let's just say I have enough integrity to tell you good riddance.

What a punk.

mattvalen32 Apr 21, 2010

Wes,

Thanks for your service :) My point is Infusionsoft lacks integrity. No need for name calling.

Wes Schaeffer Apr 21, 2010

Matt,
    When you tell me I have no integrity that's a pretty big name calling, wouldn't you say? But I thank you for your compliment and I accept your apology.

I'm in touch with Infusionsoft regularly and they've always treated me like gold. I'll ask around to see what happened with your account and if anything can but done. Probably not but I'll check.

Good luck with your new system and helping your clients grow.
    Wes

DaleD Jun 23, 2010

I have used Infusionsoft for almost 2 years, I agree that it takes time to figure the program out, but I must say that the customer service has been some of the highest quality and nicest reps I have ever had to deal with. They will bend over backwards to help with any issues and are extremely pleasant. Infusionsoft has been working hard at improving their software and making it more user friendly and are doing a great job. I feel that they grew very quickly at one point and like any business that has such enormous growth comes difficulties with getting to everyone in a timely matter. They have done a fantastic job dealing with this. I would highly recommend Infusionsoft. Dale, Wynner Group Inc.

• Co
    Conrad Flynn Nov 20, 2010

I'm a huge fan of Infusionsoft. I am in executive rolls and a marketing agency and an ad firm... both companies have several Infusionsoft accounts and we recommend it to all of our clients. There are A TON of resources out there including their free training, coaching, community forum and webinars PLUS there are paid done-for-you services out there too... like Infusionpros - I've done some work with them - they're great.

Integrating Infusionsoft into your business does take work - there is a learning curve. And like ANY system, it only works if your committed to it.

I the people who fail with Infusionsoft do so because they haven't did the work to integrate into their business and they haven't dedicated themselves to it.

If you're on the fence - it is WELL worth your time and effort.

The customer service and coaching staff has been amazing to me - I've worked with Chad, Tyler, Jordan and Marc - and they're all great!

• El
    Ellen V Feb 19, 2011

I have mixed feelings. I'm not going to go into the details but it was a nightmare the first year. However, I got on an introductory webinar where they made an offer to new clients. I called and said I wanted what they were offering and told them my story. They immediately started helping me and got me an automation coach. Hopefully it will work out. I definitely see the value in theory and am determined to make it work for me. The biggest problem I see is that they don't tell people upfront what is really involved, they do a hard sell and it works but then they don't have a great system for helping people get set up but they are working on it. I think their heart is in the right place.

DaleD Feb 21, 2011

They are definitely trying to make Infusionsoft easier to work with. They have great webinars and there are lots of other companies out there that work closely with Infusionsoft that can also help you out. I love working with all the customer service people, they are the BEST.

• In
    Infusion"SUCKS" Jun 03, 2011

Well, I used Infusion”SUCKS” for about 2yrs before I finally gave up. Over that period of time I went to numerous trainings both in person and online. The bottom line was that no matter what steps I took to get people to open my emails, they never did and from my customer service calls found out they were usually in the junk folder. I don’t know the reasons because the support team always had pat answers that never seemed to make sense to me. My last effort to make the system work failed miserably I sent out another batch of over 200 emails both single and double opt in and only had a handful opened. However, I did receive a number of automated SPAM complaints. The last straw was when I went to clean out my junk email folder and saw the copy that get’s sent to the sender. I had made sure that I double opted in even after all the work spent to minimize this result for my clients, Infusionsoft couldn’t even make it to my in box.

While they talk a good game, I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. There are just too many other providers out there that can actually deliver. Unfortunately I learned the hard way at a very significant cost but, you don’t.

• Be
    BenGlass Dec 03, 2011

Infusionsoftnis a great program and a great compant . I use it to run 2 businesses, including a law firm. Marketing And Business building is complex and hard work. Infusion soft is a tool. If you don't understand the essentials of marking and the time and
    Effort that it takes to do it well then infusionsoft probably won't help. If you do understand, it is a wonderful and powerful tool.
    Ben Glass, Fairfax Va

• Ro
    Rob Lambert May 24, 2012

I have been a customer for 5 years and use Infusionsoft to run a growing direct response training business. It was a mess the first three years, just an expensive rolodex and a stream of "success coaches" or "automation coaches" most of which didn't know any more than I did. I tried several of their certified consultants. What a mess and a complete waste of money. I was ready to quit...

Then, something changed. Infusionsoft realized that their product is confusing and is a pain in the butt to implement. They also realized that most of their much touted consultants were just trading on a designation which was not earned. Infusion upgraded their training and recertified the trainers (getting rid of the pretenders). I started attending the weekly training and after another year actually hired a trainer who allowed me, which the help of some high level infusionsoft consulting from outside the company, to actually get my business automated. During this time customer service quality increased by a large amount and the wait times started to fall (sometimes these still are bad by never more than 10 minutes even on a bad day).

Now, I make money every day without doing a thing. My customers are happier with me. Sales are up. We can now monitor the activities of visitors and I am on my way to a banner year.

The bottom line is that it is a royal pain to implement. DO NOT think it will be easy or inexpensive. You will need to know programming, design, things like API and a host of marketing stuff (some of which you won't know). You will have to work your ### off to make it work and spend tens of thousands with consultants or learn some new skills. The reward is that once you have automated all of the processes in your business which can be automated your business will free up a lot of your time. It should also make you more money.

It is worth every single drop of blood I sweated because after years of work and lots of high priced help my business is well on its way to being completely automated. Along the way I felt lied to and certainly the sales folks were unrealistic about what It could do when I first got it. Now, the message is pretty clear.

Most importantly, infusionsoft does work and it works very very well. It just takes a HUGE amount of energy and commitment to get started.

My judgment: Worth it without a doubt.

Rob Lambert

Dave-12kedudhd May 18, 2015

I got a refund from Infusionsoft today: 15 May 2015 POS 3889 13MAY15, INFUSIONSOFT, CHANDLER US, REFUND, USD 1561.62, VRATE 1.5814, FGN PUR FEE 27.16 £1, 014.65.

• Bu
    BuyPhen375 Apr 27, 2017

I have to agree unfortunately...

their basic reporting just sucks and you need a university degree to get things working...

Not user friendly at all.

I am glad I switched to Paykickstart...Really simple to use and I just love it.

I have found a comparison and 30 day trial offer here for anyone else to try. https://www.thedutchmarketers.com/paykickstart-comparison/

• Mt
    Mtnchicken Jul 19, 2017

nd over they have made promises . Today we just had an "expert meeting " we had scheduled for 10am MST and her IS calendar was set for MDT so my whole team was waiting for her . When we got her on the phone, every question we had asked for help for she didn't know know the answer to .
    A total Scam and I got Scammed and screwed my whole team, with and inferior product

• Ri
    Rich Preisig Aug 11, 2017

Kyle deering - con artist working with infusionsoft - thief living the life on other people's wealth. hey kyle, "every parasite needs a host!" you're going to jail.

Comments