Indiana American Water/PayMyBill website — bill payment
Using the Pay My Bill web site services, I made a payment to Indiana American Water on March 28, 2012 to pay my April bill of $26.38 along with service charges of $1.50.
On April 27, 2012 I received my May water bill which showed a balance due of $52.17. (indicating that my previous months bill was not paid.
I verbally contacted Indiana American Water and they could not locate the March payment. I checked my bank statement and found the payment cleared my bank account on March 30, 2012. On April 30 2012, I then sent them a letter with copy of my bank statement showing the withdrawal. I have yet to receive a reply.
There are two entries on my bank account statement :
One is: 30 Mar Withdrawal-ACH-A-ACHDEB
PayMyBill ([protected]) for $1.50 (the service charge)
The second one is: 30 Mar Withdrawal-ACH-A-ACHDEB
PayMyBill ([protected]) for $26.38 (the actual amount of the water bill)
The second entry should have been listed as:
(this is how previous withdrawals have been listed on my bank account statement)
I believe that PayMyBill withdrew the payment amount and did not send it to Indiana American Water.
Please investigate this and repay my bank account for the March 30, 2012 withdrawal.
More Indiana American Water/PayMyBill website Complaints & Reviews
- American Water Works Company - water/sewer "protection" plan
- Illinois American Water - flood in home due to their clogged lines.
- American Water Illinois - refusal to resolve issue with bill and broken meter
- American Water - water bill
- American Water - I am complaining about service
- American Water Works Company - quality of water
- American Water Works Company - meter replacement by a contractor
- Indiana American Water Co. - billing for water
- American Water Works Company - meter reading and billing