Incredimailincredimail premium codes

V

I too purchased the lifetime incredimail Premium lifetime code and found that
It has been cancelled from my system without any notification of any kind.
I find this unacceptable and very annoying
The code I bought was supposed to last a lifetime, my licence code:- Please click on the "Register!" button and follow the instructions.
Registration code(s):
IM_PREM-[protected]-[protected]
However each time I put this code in my incredimail I get an error such as code not recognized check code and try again and this goes on and on, this company is damaging its image and losing customers (bad policy)
I am very disappointed and I would not put any more money in this system again and hope no one else does in future.

• To
    toeknee1968 Dec 21, 2017

after reading this i thought it was just me they were picking on..i too had a life time no ad premium code and i have sent numerous times emails in regards to this issue..no reply was given..its very unfair what they have done.. they are giving the silent treatment to the customers that had paid for the no ad for life premium..this is unjust

• To
    toeknee1968 Dec 24, 2017

@toeknee1968 heres an update email i got from them as you can see they are a bunch of scam liars

Yechiel (Incredimail Support Center)

Dec 24, 16:38 IST

Hello Tony,

Thank you for contacting IncrediMail Support.

The IncrediMail products are annual subscriptions.

If you want to use the additional modules offered in IncrediMail, you are welcome to order them on our website at:

Otherwise, you can remain with the free edition of IncrediMail.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Best regards,

Yechiel Racer
    Customer Support

• Cl
    Cleemark Dec 14, 2017

I purchased both the LIFETIME Premium and Letter Writer programs. My computer crashed last month, and I am unable to reinstall the programs with the registration codes I have. I e-mailed support three times and sent my registration codes to prove I purchased the programs, but so far, no follow up. I found a phone number for technical support, but got the run-around and disconnected twice. I was given another number to call and I talked to a rep. He wanted permission to get inside my computer to check it out. I told him no, just send me new registration codes so I can re-install the paid programs or refund my money. After twenty minutes of arguing, he finally took my e-mail address and said he'd send the codes within 24 hours. Well, 24 hours has come and gone. This is extremely frustrating, and I don't know what I can do to get resolution.