IncredimailE - mail

At incredimail, we are committed to the improvement of the incredimail application as well as the satisfaction of our users. We value your feedback and will take it into account as our services evolve.

Incredimail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self - service area (Http: / / www. Incredimail.com / english / help / faq. Asp?Lang_id=9) . You may also send an email to our customer services department at [protected]@incredimail.com. Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you for considering incredimail™. And please visit us at www. Incredimail.com to learn more.

The incredimail media team

• Tb
    tbone1105 Oct 02, 2012

Hello, I am expecting answers for jobs and my Incredimail does not work, I cannot ether receive or send mails. I am with Windows Vista and Incredimail 2.0, the last version. How can I be sure that you will see this comment since since there is no customer service email address of yours to send the message to, nor any phone numbers. My mail address is [email protected] and it's out of order.

• Fr
    Francine Heath Apr 27, 2012

Harol Nov 24, 2010

Notifier butler Bob is operating jerky and fast.

• Je
    Jean Hickman Feb 12, 2009

Not able to send or receive e-mails

• Je
    Jean Hickman Feb 12, 2009

again why can i not receive and send e-mails it says Critical error # 28 - > EXP dATE EMPTY what does that mean

harold townsend Feb 10, 2009

please advise

harold townsend Feb 10, 2009

i sent out two emails for information and got nothing harold townsend [email protected]