Menu

R
Author of the complaint
11:02 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have asked several times to cancel this incredible mail without success and wish to get this off my desk top.

Sincerely yours,
Rochelle.

Helpful? 0 0

More IncrediMail complaints & reviews

IncrediMail - Scam and cheating
IncrediMail - everytime I turn my computer on this comes up
IncrediMail - Email
35 comments

They keep retriving my e-mails and transferring them to their website and I did not sign anything or agreed to anything and I am very upset about this. please do something about it. It is been very disturbing as I do not want their service, as I have one already. Something should be done immediately.

[email protected] Please help me solve this situation as soon as possible.

N
Apr 15, 2009 11:02 am

I have Incredible mail on my desk top which I do not want, please uninstall and put Yahoo back on my desk top.

Feb 23, 2009 11:02 am

Incredible mail does not work. I'm not able to speak with any one. They do not provide any support. I woul like to get my money back. They work only fix information via internet.

E
Dec 16, 2008 11:02 am

Have tried to take incredible mail off the computer. Only want yahoo. Please inform how this can be done.
thanks

J
Jan 25, 2013 11:02 am

I have not be able to log on to my incredible mail site, so I can read or send my mail . Please help. Thank You

Jan 14, 2012 11:02 am

Everytime I receive email I have to sign in with my ID & password.

L
May 13, 2011 11:02 am

when i am sending a email and hit the @key i get ".if i want the @ ihave to hit the "key. this happens
with key 2. when i hit key 3 i g et a pound sign not #. i am using windows 7. could this be the cause.

Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am

I liked your program until today. All of my emails are frozen. I cannot delete them or move them to file folder. My work has stopped completely. Please help. Bk

Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am

I, too, liked this program until today. My emails are frozen. I cannot delete or move them to a file. Everyting stopped dead. Please help. Bk

J
Oct 30, 2010 11:02 am

I do not want incredible mail

T
Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

I cannot forward any of my mail please sort it out for me.
My E-mail adress is [email protected] I would like to hear from you.
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS

0 0

i think i already typed complaint above: I don't like that man coming out blocking my screen and not be able to get him off, and I am not getting e-mails to my address, where are they going >?

0 0

I WANT THIS SERVICE CANCELLED, I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING E-MAILS, THEY ARE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE CANCEL INCREDIBLE MAIL NOW

L
Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

i do not what it i dont use it

Dec 09, 2009 11:02 am

C
Oct 28, 2009 11:02 am

Be very careful about downloading and installing programs to your computer. Unfortunately you may be required to completely reformat your computer and reinstall your operating system. Often times, this is the only solution to viruses and spyware. Good Luck.

Check your programs

Oct 28, 2009 11:02 am

I am using incredible mail for quite sometime. I like it. Since a few days ago I am having errors on my key board, a is now q and w is z. ect. I have done other search but it is only on my incredible mail. Is there anybody out there with the same problem. [email protected]

R
Oct 22, 2009 11:02 am

i want out of incredible mail, please help me

May 24, 2009 11:02 am

I would just like some one to fix my out going mail.

I like this program up until now.

Can you help me get my out going mail fixed.

May 14, 2009 11:02 am

my complaint is in the above box

May 14, 2009 11:02 am

Please remove my account, I am not using Incredible mail, I have been billed on my credit card- Visa, and I would like a refund too regards [email protected]

M

I like my incredimail, but in the last month my e-mails are not going through to my friends...they are not getting them at all.

B

I uninstalled and want my messages back they took--how do I get my email messages back after uninstalling?

0 0

Up until now I have loved incredimail -- but some way I clicked on the wrong thing and I can't get my mail. It has something to do with Adobe flash player (shockwave) Please help
My e-mail address - [email protected]
I just want my mail.

Thanks

P
Mar 28, 2009 11:02 am

I downloaded incrediablemail and could not send or recieve mail so all I did was go into my control panel and under programs I clicked on incredimail and then clicked on uninstall and it took it right out of my computer with no problem.Also when you uninstall incrediablemail it will take it off of your desktop with no problem.They make it look so easy and it shows you a lot of ways that you can send and recieve emails but like I said I could not send or recieve emails.

Feb 27, 2009 11:02 am

I have a problem with incredible mail, I accidentally hit install, now I have an error message and it's affecting my computer's ability to run my printer program. Help me NOW! I work from home and can't do anything...

Feb 12, 2009 11:02 am

Good sir,
as i stated above, i can not send mail out !

Niccolo Deity

User name : deity

Feb 12, 2009 11:02 am

Sir,
i have incredible mail too and i can not send out !

Niccolo Deity

Jan 25, 2009 11:02 am

Can I get out of Incredible mail?

Jan 25, 2009 11:02 am

Want to go back to Comcast. Didn't know exactly what Incredible mail was. Don't know a lot about computers. Lost my address book and can't get back to where I was and can't get my emails. Thanks.

Oct 11, 2008 11:02 am

i DO NOT NOT NOT WANT YOUR INCREDABLE MAIL i WANT IT REMOVED FROM MY COMPUTER AND MY ATT MAIL BACK
now PLEASE

W
Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am

Please help me get out of this incredible e-mail.

W
Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am

I do not want this e-mail. Got in by mistake and need to know how to get out.

S
Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am

how can i access my 2 emails on one incredible mail

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints