Incredible MailDo not want this service

R

I have asked several times to cancel this incredible mail without success and wish to get this off my desk top.

Sincerely yours,
Rochelle.

• Si
    Sidney Dsouza Aug 05, 2008

how can i access my 2 emails on one incredible mail

• Wd
    wdees Aug 07, 2008

I do not want this e-mail. Got in by mistake and need to know how to get out.

• Wd
    wdees Aug 07, 2008

Please help me get out of this incredible e-mail.

• Bo
    bobbie covington Oct 11, 2008

i DO NOT NOT NOT WANT YOUR INCREDABLE MAIL i WANT IT REMOVED FROM MY COMPUTER AND MY ATT MAIL BACK
    now PLEASE

• Ev
    evansmcneal Dec 16, 2008

Have tried to take incredible mail off the computer. Only want yahoo. Please inform how this can be done.
    thanks

Betty Crawford Jan 25, 2009

Want to go back to Comcast. Didn't know exactly what Incredible mail was. Don't know a lot about computers. Lost my address book and can't get back to where I was and can't get my emails. Thanks.

Betty Crawford Jan 25, 2009

Can I get out of Incredible mail?????????

• De
    deity Feb 12, 2009

Sir,
    i have incredible mail too and i can not send out !!

Niccolo Deity

[protected]@lycos.com

• De
    deity Feb 12, 2009

Good sir,
    as i stated above, i can not send mail out !!

Niccolo Deity

[protected]@lycos.com

User name : deity

• Mi
    Mike Hernandez Feb 23, 2009

Incredible mail does not work. I'm not able to speak with any one. They do not provide any support. I woul like to get my money back. They work only fix information via internet.

Mary Davis Feb 27, 2009

I have a problem with incredible mail, I accidentally hit install, now I have an error message and it's affecting my computer's ability to run my printer program. Help me NOW! I work from home and can't do anything...

• Ph
    Phyllis McLain Mar 28, 2009

I downloaded incrediablemail and could not send or recieve mail so all I did was go into my control panel and under programs I clicked on incredimail and then clicked on uninstall and it took it right out of my computer with no problem.Also when you uninstall incrediablemail it will take it off of your desktop with no problem.They make it look so easy and it shows you a lot of ways that you can send and recieve emails but like I said I could not send or recieve emails.

• Ju
    Julia Miller Apr 09, 2009

Up until now I have loved incredimail -- but some way I clicked on the wrong thing and I can't get my mail. It has something to do with Adobe flash player (shockwave) Please help
    My e-mail address - [protected]@verizon.net.
    I just want my mail.

Thanks

• Bl
    blissandmelody Apr 11, 2009

I uninstalled and want my messages back they took--how do I get my email messages back after uninstalling???

• Nb
    n. Baird Apr 15, 2009

I have Incredible mail on my desk top which I do not want, please uninstall and put Yahoo back on my desk top.

Martha Diaz May 05, 2009

I like my incredimail, but in the last month my e-mails are not going through to my friends...they are not getting them at all.

maloney May 14, 2009

Please remove my account, I am not using Incredible mail, I have been billed on my credit card- Visa, and I would like a refund too regards [protected]@halenet.com.au

maloney May 14, 2009

my complaint is in the above box

• Da
    Darlene Purk May 24, 2009

I would just like some one to fix my out going mail.

I like this program up until now.

Can you help me get my out going mail fixed.

[protected]@embarqmail.com

• They keep retriving my e-mails and transferring them to their website and I did not sign anything or agreed to anything and I am very upset about this. please do something about it. It is been very disturbing as I do not want their service, as I have one already. Something should be done immediately.

[protected]@hughes.net Please help me solve this situation as soon as possible.

• Ri
    rinda dale Oct 22, 2009

i want out of incredible mail, please help me

• Di
    Diane Gignac Oct 28, 2009

I am using incredible mail for quite sometime. I like it. Since a few days ago I am having errors on my key board, a is now q and w is z. ect. I have done other search but it is only on my incredible mail. Is there anybody out there with the same problem. [protected]@sympatico.ca.

• Di
    Diane Gignac Oct 28, 2009

Check your programs

• Co
    ConsumerAdvocateUSA Oct 28, 2009

Be very careful about downloading and installing programs to your computer. Unfortunately you may be required to completely reformat your computer and reinstall your operating system. Often times, this is the only solution to viruses and spyware. Good Luck.

• Mi
    MikeJE12 Dec 09, 2009

• Li
    linda chapin Jan 17, 2010

i do not what it i dont use it

Betty Russell Jun 15, 2010

I WANT THIS SERVICE CANCELLED, I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING E-MAILS, THEY ARE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLEASE CANCEL INCREDIBLE MAIL NOW

Betty Russell Jun 15, 2010

i think i already typed complaint above: I don't like that man coming out blocking my screen and not be able to get him off, and I am not getting e-mails to my address, where are they going >?

• Th
    THOMASP Jul 13, 2010

I cannot forward any of my mail please sort it out for me.
    My E-mail adress is [protected]@mweb.co.za I would like to hear from you.
    THANK YOU.
    GOD BLESS

Janet Siakotos Oct 30, 2010

I do not want incredible mail

• Br
    brenk77 Nov 10, 2010

I, too, liked this program until today. My emails are frozen. I cannot delete or move them to a file. Everyting stopped dead. Please help. Bk

• Br
    brenk77 Nov 10, 2010

I liked your program until today. All of my emails are frozen. I cannot delete them or move them to file folder. My work has stopped completely. Please help. Bk

• La
    lawrence rosenstock May 13, 2011

when i am sending a email and hit the @key i get ".if i want the @ ihave to hit the "key. this happens
    with key 2. when i hit key 3 i g et a pound sign not #. i am using windows 7. could this be the cause.

• Da
    Damaris Pintz Jan 14, 2012

Everytime I receive email I have to sign in with my ID & password.

• Ju
    Julie283 Jan 25, 2013

I have not be able to log on to my incredible mail site, so I can read or send my mail . Please help. Thank You

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices