Impark Parking Corporation — permit card not received
I did not receive my parking tag for my car window. When I called on Dec 31, 2019 I was told that I could get a new one but I would be charge an additional fee for activiating the tag. I already paid an activation fee for the first tag I did not receive and now I am paying again. I have since cancelled my monthly parking. I have no tag to return as I did not recieve one
Updated by Karen Hunt · Jan 06, 2020
I signed up for monthly parking at the end of November 2019 and I would start parking at Lot 212 December 31, 2019. On December 30, 2019 I called your office to see where my parking tag was as I had not received it and I needed to park in my stall on December 31. I was told that it was mailed out on December 16, 2019. I again said I need a new tag because I did not receive the first one. I was told I had to pay again to activate the new tag.
This is ridiculous! I can't believe that you charge to "activate" a hang tag, and to charge me again for something I didn't receive in the first place I feel that you are ripping people off. How do I know that it was even sent out by your staff?
I have cancelled my monthly parking even though I haven't yet parked in the lot, and now I see I have to return the hang tag that I HAVE NOT RECEIVED in order for the cancellation to be complete.
Please explain to me how do I return something I didn't receive?
More Impark Parking Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Parking Canada Corportion - parking ticket 
- Impark - parking ticket that I never got! 
- Impark - parking ticket 
- Imperial Parking Canada Corporation - parking ticket 
- Impark - parking
- Impark Parking Corporation - patroller #19
- Impark Parking Corporation - claim for parking fee
- Impark - service 
- Impark - parking notice 02f 153793 - pass numbers 242623, 334243 licence 19l278
- Impark Parking Corporation - meter not working properly