Impark Parking Corporation — claim for parking fee
Hi, I'm Kunho Lee.
Yesterday, I got your letter on demand related to my delaying parking fee.
Notice #: 13A455869,
Location: 660 Richmond st.
That day, I went to Miso Sushi restaurant placed at above location.
That restaurant has parking permission for their customers.
I couldn't place my parking ticket on my car since I missed to ask the ticket because the owner of restaurant was so busy.
Today, I stopped by that restaurant and talked to the owner about my situation.
You can verify my case with a phone call there.
Miso sushi: [protected]
I attached two files.
The first one is my credit statement of Capital One Card.
The second one is Miso sushi location.
You can also confirm my card statement from that company.
Capital One : 1-800-481-3239
I'll waiting for your reply.
More Impark Parking Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Parking Canada Corportion - parking ticket
- Impark - parking ticket that I never got!
- Impark - parking ticket
- Imperial Parking Canada Corporation - parking ticket
- Impark - parking
- Impark Parking Corporation - patroller #19
- Impark - service
- Impark - parking notice 02f 153793 - pass numbers 242623, 334243 licence 19l278
- Impark Parking Corporation - meter not working properly
- Impark Parking Corporation - they refused to cancel the notice due to transnational issue with their own app