iHerbrefusal to credit after receipt

L

My experience with iherb was shocking. I received out dated, expired vitamins and after returning them and getting a signature, they still refuse to credit me. They will not answer my emails or return my calls. I had to do a chargeback to get my money but i am warning the public about this store. I herb iherb.com .
This complaint is removable but if this is not resolved this complaint will be posted with [redacted]
Complaints.com
Planet feedback
Bitter buyer
Consumeraffairs.com
Pissed consumer .com
Complaint.com
Sham scam
Americanconsumernews.com
Yelp allows you to add the business