Ifb Washing MachinesAMC contract poor service

I have IFB washing machine modelt2900 Dx. Taken AMC rs.2300/- for year 2008-09, expired on 6th july 09, and issued renewed bypaying rs 2100/-. The problem since july 2008 is machine vibrates/ jumps/ shifts by almost one feet from its orginal place, each time machine operated. Each time new service engineers comes and do some routine things and problem persists.<br />
No accounting procedure of parts drwan from IFB stores and its usage at actual customer place!!<br />
<br />
After taking cheque of Rs.2100/- from my home, by brach in Banglore, in the last three months i am NOT getting ICR number ( AMC contract Number ) as such not getting complaint attended/ resolved. The branch has a land line and never asnwers customer calls.Looks like land line they have is only for their own outgoing calls. IFB has a call centre and all comaplints to call centre get diveretd to branch, in my case in Banaglore. Branch do not respond.<br />
It is one of the poorest managed customer care in domestic appliance industry in my over 34 years of industrial experience havingmaanged large industrial set up/s. No senior manageemnt in IFB really bother what is happening on AMC front.I have no choice except to drag them to consumer court or gorget it as bad experience.

• Ab
    abhi_friends Dec 25, 2009

Suresh,

I am residing in Bangalore and require the user manual of IFB T 2900 DX. Please mail me your contact details at [email protected] or contact me at [protected], so that I can collect the xerox of the same from you.

Thanks in advance
    Abhishek

sanjaynana Aug 21, 2010

These IFB people, fit for nothing, we are wasting our valued money on these AMC instead of that we may buy some locally made top loading machine which comes in aprox 3, 900/-
    When my complaint was not attended since months I was forced to buy a VIDEOCON top loading WASHER, and the problem in our IFB WM is still stands unattained.
    I thought of proceeding to CONSUMER COURT, but thought of corrupted officers and instead of wasting money on them better to buy a new WM