Resolved IFBSupplying junk agst order through fabmail

V

My son Dweepant Bakshi placed an order from Michigan on ifb global thru fabmail.com for supplying to me microwave oven model mwo - 25sc2 for rs 10437 under trade scheme mwo. The oven was supplied by ifbglobal's local franchisee at lucknow India, [ email id [protected]@ifbglobal.com], vide, invoice no retail inv / 63 / 08 - 09 dated 15 may 2008.
No official for installing n giving demonstration was sent by the local branch manager or franchisee owner along with the piece which was brought on a hand driven cart from a place 15 to 20 kilometers from my residence in northern most corner of lucknow. There was no packing done at all. There was no padding at the base or on sides and the cart travelled on the road full of potholes and broken patches. It was put by an illiterat carrier who collected a fat tip for bringing the gift. Since we r 73 year old couple and no demonstration was given, we waited for our son to come for his marriage on 13th October 2008. The moment he put the plug on there was noise and sparking n the oven became dysfunctional. After the marriage was over we tried to locate ifb sev cetre from the tel directory but no cluewas avlbl. After exhaustive search I that of Internet n lodged the complaint on internet. After 6 weeks ia mechanic came. When he opened i found that it was a damaged old discarded piece andimmdtly told him to replace it. He did some repair n for a few minute it appeared wrkg. ?He went but i commented on poor services n supply of a defective piece. Thereafter after a few days when we tried to use it again there was a loud noise and sparking.
I m afraid ur local franchisee has misused the mode of Internet for executing the order n fabmail.com and eBay with whom they hav agreement hav failed to ensure supply of a new workable piece.
The ceo mr g das gupta be directed by the German headquarters of ifbglobal to replace defective piece by a new piece forthwith andwhile supplying fresh pc ensure to send an engr to give demonstration.
I shall deem ita great favour.

V. P. Bakshi l - 1 / 240, priyadarshini, sector 'b' sitapur road lucknow 226020 india tel no 0522 / 2758950c3298

RESOLVED

• IFB Industries's response · Feb 16, 2016

Dear Rafiqu,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

• IFB Industries's response · Jul 21, 2016

Dear Mr. Desai

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

• IFB Industries's response · Jul 25, 2016

Dear Akosha,

Above complaint is very old and there is no fresh complaint in our system, please inform customer to register new complaint in CC.

For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 1800 3000 5678  (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at [email protected] and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

• IFB Industries's response · Aug 04, 2016

Dear Mr. Nishant Sharma,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved . Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries's response · Aug 08, 2016

Dear Aejaz,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to usat [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 01, 2016

Dear  Subha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 14, 2016

Dear Subha,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

• Ra
    rajalakshmi Jul 04, 2008

After sale service facilities of IFB Washing Machines in chennai tamil nadu state.Stat is totally unsatisfactory. My machine is not working for past 20 days... i have registered a complaint regarding this on 19th june. but none turned up... Invariably the technicians deputed by these private parties are untrained, unskilled and incompetent to identify and rectify the defects. This results in inflicting more damages to the Machine. I am a victim of such unskilled handling of my Machine by unskilled technicians. IFB does not seem to have any obligation to maintain a customer friendly chain of after-service facilities. Their responsibility ceases once the product is sold. This is unfortunate. If ifb continues this then the brand image of the company will drastically decline...

• Jk
    jk96 Jun 22, 2009

I have a similar complaint. I ordered an IFB microwave through rediffshopping for my retired mom in Delhi. it was delivered from Calcutta and demonstrated too. But the oven stopped functioning within two months. I have been trying in vain to get in touch with the Calcutta IFB but no body seems to be checking their emails. I even tried to call them as I live in Boston, I made sure I called the office with the time zones in mind, the response I got is that there is only ONE person who would know about my order and she is not available!!! This is ridiculous!!
    Staying awake at night after midnight just to be able to call the Calcutta office has become a routine for me...and nobody listens!

Manjinder1 Oct 04, 2009

I also have a complaint against IFB, I have a 7kg digital washing machine which has developed some trouble, I had first complained in March '09 and on repeated reminders there has been a visit by service personal from the franchisee but my machine has not been repaired till now Oct' 09 in spite of getting three ticket numbers. The first one they have themselves cancelled as refused without even talking to me and the others they don't bother to take up. IFB has the worst after sales service whereas they go to all lengths to pursue customers to pay them extra for the so called extended warranty. More over as a clever ploy they don't maintain an e-mail ID for registering complaints/or even any e-mail ID, as this would generate record with the complainants . There is need to set up a front to stop such companies /dealers/franchisees from committing more wrongs on the citizens .
    Manjinder Singh
    Chandigarh

• Ne
    Neelabh Diwakar Oct 19, 2009

I bought a dish washer of your brand on the 13th of oct but till today no one came to us for giving us a demo about your item . until there there is any one to give demo the machine is nothing but trash after repeated complains to yours call centre there was no positive outcome .after calling in your call centre every time we were made to hold on the call for more than half hour by your personnel and after this no one attended us . and when we asked them to bring some senior officer on the line they completely refused to do so i also want to ask that is your company is running on call centre only and there are no officials in it

• Ai
    aishwarya kommineni Nov 16, 2009

dear sir
    we glad to say that we have purchased ur product IFB MICROWAVE OVEN on 13th of nov09, from CSD. sales people told that u can call to service center for demo, but the nos they have given were not working so i could not get any demo till now, will u plz provide the proper service center nos with in short notice.
    2) iam extreamly sorry to say that i didnt get any gift item for this product, they are saying that gifts are not valid if u take from CSD
    will u plz interveen on his mater and we expect some justice from u
    we are the people who are serving for the country across the borders of alloverindia will not include in this scheems?

Josh233 Nov 25, 2009

IFB has the got the worst customer service, we have bought IFB Senorita plus washing machine and we have been facing problems with that and we raised a complaint on 29th Oct'09 and still now its doesn't get resolved and to our surprise when we called the customer care again they said the ticket was closed, they have closed the ticket even without getting signature from us. :-o

Now we have been thrown like a ball from one person to another, whenever we call customer care they will give you a phone no to call and if you call that no they will give you another and finally you will end up with a person who will say will come but will not. You need to put permission or leave to the office and wait for the guy who said who will come...Its very pathetic and annoying.

I am going to sue IFB if my problem doesn't get resolved within today or tomorrow

• Mu
    MUSA1 Dec 30, 2009

we have a washing machine and also got a repair contract on the company's recommendation. the machine has now broken down and since the 26th of december we have been waiting for a technician to arrive. Each time we ring we are told they will come but no one has arrived !!!

will keep you informed. PS I have also emailed their customer service but am not pinning on too much hope of a response (quick ? )

f

• Mp
    M Pradhan Jan 02, 2010

Sir
    I had purchase washing machine model no.AW-60-8061 and micro ovan model no.20sc2 on 20/07/09 at the same time from Rajeev Electonics (P) Ltd Gangtok Sikkim.And I had given a gift voucher of Rs.2000/.and today i.e on 02/01/2010 I have purchased same model of washing machine but the voucher of Rs. 2000 can not be adjusted.Please tell me the facts.

pramod goyal Feb 08, 2010

I had purchased an IFB Washing Machine Serena Sx 5.5 Kg on date 26/12/2010
    and un useless problem get on it. I am not getting understand what type of product is company use to sell no i have no demand to that but at least company must keep customer care worth up to date from 01/02/2010 i am trying to asquse my problem but no way no regard no resques use to take place

this is nonsense
    redequles

i want to know that till what time will it be repair so that i will leave my tension on you.

• Vg
    V>Venkatasubrahmanya Sastry Feb 23, 2010

I had purchased executive elite washing machine by bill.no.1396 dt.13-1-06 from hyderabad thro. madhavi electronics, madanapalle, a.p. myself got amc for 2 years from04-10-2008. The washing machine is not functioning since 12 days. myself made complaint to c c bangalore and tirupati on 17-02-2010 .Even after so many days of service request, there is no proper redressal or proper response except lip service. My self request full redressal of defect at an early date.

• Th
    Thiyagarajan P Mar 12, 2010

The Franchisee of IFB Industries Ltd Thanjavuar provided Annual Maintenance contract with me on 22nd July 2009 for the I F B Executive Elite Washing Machine on payment basis. In the month of December 2009 the machine did not tumble, drum did not moving and heater did not working. Totally the machine did not working properly. I filed a compliant for resolving the problem of machine to their IFB Care phone no 1860 425 5678 in the month of December 2009. My compliant, ticket No. is 3942297. They redirected me to call IFB main head office in Chennai Phone No.044 30288511. I called them several time. They did not attend my phone I called the senior Manager, Kamal several time to his mobile no. 9381079435. He never attends my phone calls. I called person in charge of Thanjavur namely Senthil whose cell no . 9382988245 is avoided my phone calls. These phone numbers are provided by IFB Industries. They do not solve the problem till today 7th December 2010. IFB has cheated me. They got money from me and they did not repair the machine. Who will ask them question only God will punish them. Dear customer, please read what is I implied. What are Managing Director and Chairperson doing without knowing the problem of consumer? Are they look into the matter and solve the problem?

• Na
    Nandan Marar May 03, 2010

Washing machine bought last August, 2009. Only 4 times it worked. Today again tried ; after first washing the machine made big noice with shaking . So we stopped it. Please do the needful.

• St
    stency Jun 02, 2010

I own a IFB fully automatic washing machine. Due to its quality working, I sparingly use it ; especially for washing heavy bed sheets. The local service centre at Ernakulam, Kadavanthra, Kerala, India had collected two years contract amount for extended warranty. Since last three weeks I am desperately waiting for their technician to come and attend some leakage complaint. Nothing happened so far except my futile waiting. I sincerely request customers, who plan to buy IFB products, to abstain from purchase. This is not only my complaint, the complaint with thousands of IFB customers. If in doubt, you may visit any other complaint web sites.

• Al
    Alive Jul 29, 2010

Under warranty, a fine product (atleast projected so) breaks down. Customer keeps calling the call centre and is given dates after dates, with no one visiting. Finally when one losses their temper, the reason revealed is " your call was MISSED"

I am at a loss to understand how organisations can be so customer agnostic. I am a Senior Vice President for Customer Relationship Management of a US company in India, and I am sorry to see this happen. While, we will push and get someone to finally come, what has this experience really resulted in? Read on...

1. I will ensure I NEVER buy another product from IFB, BOSCH or any associated company.
    2. I will convince every friend of mine whether or not she was in the buying process to ever touch a IFB BOSCH product.
    3. I will write on every website about how pathetic the IFB BOSCH service is
    4. I will write to the senior most management in great detail about my pain - in fact my Executive Assistants KRA this month will be to search and find out every senior IFB BOSCH official and write letters to them in India, ASia Pacific, and Germany
    5. I will be applying to the CONSUMER COURTS for compensation for damages on harrasment

NOW IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL LISTEN????

No one has yet come - pls send some responsible person to resolve our issue!!!

• Hi
    Hideman Aug 02, 2010

I ordered the IFB washing machine as gift to my sister thru Internet(www.ifbhomeapplainces.com) thinking that service and quality of delivery than any other e-shop. When it was delivered and given demo, the service person found that water injection hose had some problem, after two days he came back with replacement hose, but he found few more problems and suggested to replace the whole washing machine piece. After repeated complaints thru Internet and calling customer care, they replaced a new piece after one long month.

• La
    Lawrine Aug 03, 2010

My washing machine showed an error in functioning this August. Immediately I lodged a complaint with the IFB at this toll free number -18604255678. I have an annual maintenance contract till 23/02/2008. The person from the IFB reported at my house within a week.

He informed me that one of the washers had to be replaced.He went back promising to return without delay to repair the system. However the man turned up only after repeated enquiries and almost the lapse of three weeks. He repalced the damaged part of the machine and went back without waiting to check if the machine had been rendered functional.

The machine was still not functioning properly and so I contacted the IFB again at 484-6529110 The lady who took my call said that the man would report without delay, but the man turned up only after three days. He started repairing the machine but said that the part had to be replaced again . He came back after one week and startede the repair, but then he said that the part he had brought was broken and that he would return the next day itself to finish the repair. He left the washing machin in a dismantled condition. This was on 15/10/08. The man has not reported till date.

• Ne
    Nemer55 Aug 11, 2010

I approached customer care center, officers of IFB on Phone and ultimately a complaint no. 2997866 dated 04.05.2009 was given regarding the high viberation in the machine . one representative came and did something and told to replace certain parts but despite requests and reminders no body bother to remove the defect. Mr. Sumit Sharma representing himself as the regional head lastly refused to entertain and told the original bill as the forged and febricated one. He told me that if I want to see my machine in working order then I have to Pay for. My machine is in warranty period and the IFB is legally duty bound to replace the machine or to remove the defects by replacing the defective parts.

Anyb ody Aug 12, 2010

Washing Machine was not working for the last one month and machine was taken for repair at Turbhe Navi Mumbai on 19.09.2009. Inspite of repeated telephone call to Mr. Ankur and Nilesh there was no response at all. The customers are being harassed since this is a new machine we request you to replace with a new one or our original machine should be repaired properly and should be handed over to us urgently. We shall be thankful if you look into the matter and expect a reply from you.

• As
    Ashkove Aug 17, 2010

Bought the product directly from IFB direct. Has been giving trouble from the day go. Apart from spending Rs.21, 930/- on the product had to pay for extended warranty & for "parts not covered under warranty" every time a fault happens, which seems to be too, too often. From Nov 2007 ive been having problems with the product & the poor quality of service of the franchisee, M/s Sai Enterprises. The service engineers being sent by them are so poorly trained that every they come to attend a problem, they create a further problem, i think. In the last 4 months (dec09 to mar10) I have raised 5 compaints for 5 different problems & their "initial response time" is anywhere between 7 to 15 days. The last complaint (raised on 17th March, complaint no.4269722) is yet to be resolved.

• He
    hemant sondhi Sep 03, 2010

I BOUGHT THE ABOVE WASHING MACHINE FROM RHYTHM HOUSE NOIDA(UP) ON 12TH APRIL 09.THE MACHINE IS LYING UNSERVICEABLE SINCE LONG. REGISTERED A COMPLAINT WITH CUSTOMER CARE(18604255678)ON 20TH AUGUST FOLLOWED BYMANY REMINDERS BUT WITHOUT ANY AVAIL.FURTHER CONTACTED THE BRANCH MANAGER, NOIDA MR RAJESH GAUR WHO DI SEND A MECHANIC THE FOLLOWING DAY AND THE MECHANIC INDICATED TOWARDS SOME CHANGE OF PARTS.SINCE THEN HAVE BEEN CONTACTING BOTH THE MECHANIC AND THE BRANCH MANAGER BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ATTENDING MY CALLS AFTER THAT.

anju agarwal Oct 25, 2010

Hello, this is Anju Agarwal from AGRA (UP). On 21st Oct 10, I purchased one IFB Microwave Oven 20SC2 from M /s Frontline Electricals Agra, vide their Bill No. 2340 dated 21.10.10, by paying Rs. 8200/- (Eight Thousand Two Hundred). He gave me the product with serial no. 000146 along with a starter Kit of ten pieces, and he asked me Rs. 700/- for the Electric Kettle which IFB was giving as gift to the customers and mentioned this on the back of the bill as I didn’t avail this Paid Gift offer. He promised me for the demo on the same day. However in the late evening I talked to Mr. Prateek Adhikari on Phone No. 1860 4255678 and get registration of the product under Customer Code No. 2510390 and he informed me that within 24 hrs the company man will reach for demo and he gave me one number 5306937.

On 22nd Oct I saw one Ad of IFB in local Newspaper Amar Ujala stating that there is one Scratch Card with every product of IFB with a guaranteed cash back up to Rs.5000/- with an assured gifts. Please note that Frontline never mentioned about this scratch card when I purchased this Microwave on 21st Oct 10. So I talked to Mr Anshuman on 7895263566 who told me that this scheme may not reach to Agra till now and advised me to talk to M/s Frontline in this connection. To get the confirmation I talked on your help line No. 18604255678 and I came to know that this scheme is available in Agra right from 9th Oct 10. Then I talked to Mr Ajay Agarwal the owner of Frontline on Mob No. 9837027629 who told me that there are a lot of confusing schemes of the company and if you want scratch card you pay me Rs. 100/- for this card. Can you please tell me if IFB is charging to the customer for their Gifts and Cards they are claiming so big in the Advertisements?

When at around 7.30 PM on the same day 22nd Oct, my husband talked for the demo to Mr. Anshuman who promised that demo will be done tomorrow on 23rd Oct, early morning up to 11am. I may mention here that I am serving as Head of the Department of Education, St. John’s College Agra and only because of this Demo I am at Home as per the Promise of Your Company people and I am sorry to inform you that till this 12.15 there is no phone or any news from your side. Will you please advise me now?

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Anju Agarwal
    0 94125 09197
    AGRA – 282 007

• Na
    N.Anantharaman Oct 31, 2010

My washing was not working since August first week.I made complaint to local service centre, J.S.Engineers, Franchises for IFB industries ltd several times.Lastly a man attented on 26-8-10.And he advised to change the programme board and insisted to have Annual Maintenance contract for the purpose for a payment of Rs.1943.I made it immediately and he assured that the board would be replaced within 15 days.Till today no replacement has been made inspite of my complaints to IFB industries for number of times and my contacts with local Franchises over the phone.Serial no of Machine is49198.

• Ad
    ADHIRAJ Nov 18, 2010

To, Mr G Dasgupta, CEO
    IFB
    My washing machine Elite 5 kg is not working from last week. We have complained at various numbers provided and also registered our complaint online thru your website, but from last 4 days no response has been made from the customer care. My machine is under AMC.
    It is very painful...Pl do some overhauling to your customer service department.
    Pl help us!!
    Regards/ Jitendra Singh / Jaipur/ 09694080853

chichiji Jan 14, 2011

I personal believe IFB should be asked close there manufacturing if they can't concentrate on after sales service.
    Its the common attitude of a Bengali company.
    I have observed similar problems with all IFb group of companies.
    They are bloody chor !!!

• Ks
    K.Somasekhar Jan 24, 2011

My IFB Washing Machine Senorita Deluxe is not working for the past 1month . My ID No. 1771421. I have given complaint on 14.01.2011 vide complaint no.5738219. Your service techinician visited on 17.01.2011 ( Mr.Kannan) .He told that the problem is with the main front circuit board and it will be replaced on 22.01.2011. He has not visited in the prescribed dated and inspite of my several ph. calls he not responding . My mail ID is [email protected] . Kindly look into this matter and see that the problem is get rectified.

• Ar
    arvindlal Jul 20, 2011

I ordered IFB Microwave Oven Grill-20PG3s on 20 may 2011.The order number of product is 903629959.Since this is a branded heavy product.I was asked to go for cash before delivery payment mode.I made the payment on 24th may 2011.Through first flight courier .But the product has not been delivered till date 20-07-2011. Which should have been done within 10-12 working days inspite of number of complain being made to home shop 18 by phone.The product has not been delivered . mycontact detail -ARVIND LAL 34 JAGANATHPUR NEAR DURGA MANDIR BEHIND REED SAHAB ka DHARAM SHALA GORAKHPUR UTTARPRADESH-273001 MOBILE NO-9415211090. 9415315822 MY PURCHASE DETAIL-myordred no 903629959 sub ordred no- 33884019 sub orderd amout paid-Rs 5399

• Vi
    vijais Nov 30, 2011

I have owned this IFB machine, model Senator 6Kg for three years and in three years the machine motor has burned down three times.

I would NOT RECOMMEND this machine to anyone.

I thought of IFB as a good brand that produces solid products, after this experience I would stay far away from them, I did not heed the advise of my friends who were suggesting LG and am now paying for it.

• If
    IFB DISH WASHER Mar 21, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED DISH WASH ON 12.3.2012 FROM M/S.SONOVISION.
    YOUR SERVICE ENGINEERS HAS INSTALLED, AND THEY HAVE CHECKED TWO TIMES FOR FIVE TIMES. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOUR ENGINEERS HAS CERTIFIED THAT MANUFACTURING DEFECT IN THE PIECE AND THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE WITH NEW PIECE. I HAVE RETURNED THE SET ON 15.3.12. THEY TOLD TO ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE WITHIN THREE DAYS. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEW PIECE. I HAVE TELEPHONED TO YOUR DEPOT SEVERAL TIMES. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO SEND IMMEDIATELY.

• Si
    SIVARAM PRASAD Jun 28, 2012

I have purchased a IFB, NEPTUNE dish washer on 7th September, 2010 which is under warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Unfortunately, some time back, a rat went into the dish washer and disconnected a few wires. I informed the same to the service centre here in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. After informing the serivce centre, a person came and advised us to get the dishwasher to the service centre place, I took it there and afer a great persuasion, I got it repaired after payin Rs.1, 800 for the service which they have rendered. Again, a month back, same thing happened, a rat went into the dishwasher, and it must have disconnected a few wires, I informed the same thing to the service centre through Toll free number. A person, who knows nothing about dishwasher, came to our home, who has not even carried a screw driver with him, and acted as if he is trying to find out a defect in the system, after a while, simply said it is not possible to repair it here, it should be taken to the service centre, and advised us to get it there. After a few days, a phone call from service centre came to me to bring the dishwasher to the service centre. When I asked how many days time it will take to repair the lady from service centre answered it takes a minimum of 15 days. After this conversation, I lodged a complaint with the toll free number, so far I did not get any response. I donot even know, whether there are any trained service engineers to help the service centre or not. This kind of an attitude is just not pardonable for a big company like IFB.

• Mu
    Muthuvijayan Aug 20, 2012

Sir
    I have purchased IFB Executive plus washing machine in 2003 and we taken the AMC dated upto 26.3.13. For the past 3 months, we had a problem on machine ie. while washing it makes a sound and the machine starts vibrating. Then we informed the customer service about the problem, they send the technician, but the technician is unable to identify the problem. The same problem still remains... plz give some remedy to tackle this problem and make the machine working ...

contact address
    M.Muthuvijayan
    6, High school street,
    Allinagaram, Theni District
    Tamilnadu.
    Ph.no:04546250260, 9600350958

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

09814819930 pl see your complaint register and then talk to me that why a complaint is not being resolved after more than 6 months.

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

ifb has no service network control

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

ifb punjab service engg not capable to respond gently

• Ss
    s s kapoor Mar 06, 2013

My Customer ID is 3069728

I made a complaint in customer care on 21 Feb 2013 as washing machine vibrates strongly during spinning.
    On Feb 22, 2013 a Engineer from M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 against my complaint in Customer Care. Engineer inspected Washing Machine Sareena SX 5.5Kg. and suggested That "Shockers of Machine is damage due to IMPROPER INSTALLATION of Washing Machine Trolley . He has taken Rs. 5500/ CASH for replacement of shocker etc. vide receipt No. 303 dt 22/02/2013 of M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034. Assured me that he will come to repair/ replace the parts. SINCE THEN HE HAS NOT TURNED UP. ( Copy receipt of Rs. 5500/= from M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 attached
    Washing Machine Trolley was installed by M/s Off Beat Services D-1/43 Mahvir Enclave NewDelhi-110045 on 1Nov. 2011 @ Rs. 990?= vide Cash memo No. 5279 dt 01/11/11
    I again made/ register a complaint in your customer care on 26 Feb 2013 complaint no 10502784 Customer Care assured me your complaint will be attended within 24 Hours But in VANE.
    On 1st March I contacted your Delhi office and talked to Miss Deepika 9311683935 in charge of Dwarka Area Talked in detail with her and she suggested to send SMS I sent following SMS to her
    " My Customer ID 3069725 Complaint on 21Feb.2013 Engineer from Sai Service Centre Pitam Pura Delhi-45 visited on 22Feb 2013 suggested replacement of Shockers of machine and taken Rs. 5500/= for AMC for Two Years effective from 22/02/2013 vide job receipt No. 303 dt. 22/02/2013. I registered complaint 10502784 dt. 26/02/2013. I am having FOUR WARRARTY Coupons. SS Kapoor 9910458383, 011-28032422."
    I talked to Miss Deepika on 4th. March 2013 I did not get any positive response from her.
    I purchased Serena SX 5.5 kg From Ms/ Vijay Sales Janak Puri NewDelhi on 17 Oct 2011 washing machine delivered on 21 Oct 2011 vide invoice No. 73-DJK10-11SIAO 552. Machine installed on 28/10/2011. My 4 year WARRANT CARD COUPANS are INTACT ( i.e. not used)
    It is requested that my machine kindly checked and repaired accordingly and the Unauthorised cash taken by Engineer from your Service Centre M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 kindly be return to me immediately and action should be taken against the ENGINEER
    If proper reply is not given I will go to Consumers Complaint sites etc

sir,
    ID NO- 10027249
    COMPLAINT NUMBER- 10604163
    My name is saraswathi. i have purchased IFB washing machine SENATOR 6
    KG which is out of warranty. Its not working properly so we have given a
    complaint by mail. after few days your person Mr Rama krishna (technician)
    and Suman came to repair, but they failed and then they have taken away the
    machine inner parts(beraing, drum) to repair at karimnagar 2months ago and not
    yet returned. They are not responding to our calls.we have only the outer
    part of the machine.
    if you wont solve within 2 days by handovering back our machine
    parts then there will be a serious action taken by me by putting a case
    against your IFB SERVICES.
    contanct numbers those who came to solve:
    Rama krishna - 9010376810
    srinivas reddy - 9133255505
    suman - 9133355508
    sraswathi
    my contact number- 9491398492

• Um
    Umaarul May 24, 2013

I'm Dr.Uma, my I'd no is 2623142, my ifb washing machine is in problem for past 45 days, I've complaint to the customer care, it is in amc, my local service centre took the machine 45 days back n not rendered back to me. When I'm calling them the manager is responding tat work is completed I'll send the machine tomorrow . So that I'll take my leave n will wait for them. But no show, it happened for 3-4 times, which gives a immense stress, if we call to enquire why they 've not come, manager will not pick the phone up. So i've called to the customer care, there i was told tat my complaints was closed. shocking... how cud the complaints been closed when i'm not getting my machine back..Almost 45 days has gone like this. Very poor customer care, but they pleasingly ask us for amc, n cunningly lock us in to it, but after which no response. We are compromising the rate (bcos ifb is costlier than the other companies )for it's quality, which finally is a question mark?

sanjay midha Jul 25, 2013

i am sanjay midha
    my id number is 2374331
    and my complaint numer isb 11177570
    my IFB washing machine was purchased on jul 2010...and there is a problem in that machine from the first month itself...i had registered around 20-30 times all the they give temporary satisfaction...now they dont bother to recive the calls so that my washing machine move out of the guarantee period...my machine is kpt almost dead from 1 month...if you cant give us the services please declare that your company believes in selling the product not taking care about after sale services...i would like you to repair the machine or change i...if you cannot please give us the answer that "ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM"...WE HAD CHosen IFB BECAUSE OF ITS BRAND NAME...but all the claims of your company is fake

• Sp
    s prabha Sep 03, 2013

ifb is a worst company with no service atall

Primith Dec 21, 2013

I had filed a complaint for my IFB washing machine Senorita DX, on Tues, 17 Dec. Your technician came and checked the machine on 18th and advised us that

- Board needs to be changed
    - Door sensor needs to be changed
    He confirmed that as he does not have these parts handy, he will get it the next day and replace it.

No one turned up the next day till 3pm after which I called the technician on his mobile number who again confirmed that he will come and replace it.
    No one came to service the complaint till friday afternoon after which I called back the service center number and I was told that my complaint has been escalated to the senior technicians and someone will come and service the W/M soon.

Till now no one has even bothered to come and replace those parts... Now when I called back on your global service centre number asking on how i can escalate this issue, I was given a phone number of some "Nirmala" and asked to call that number only after 10:30 am today. ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY SERIOUS? After waiting 6 days you want me to wait some more to escalate this complaint? What kind of low grade merry-go-round process is this? Are you here to service the customers in need or want to see your customers suffer?

I have taken Annual maintenance Contract for IFB on persistence from one of your technicians last month. After paying that amount if I get this kind of service then its my 2.5 K gone down the drain... I have been unable to use my washing machine for the last 6 days because of your goofy service. Can I know when this complaint will be serviced? OR should I consider buying another washing machine from Samsung or Whirlpool who have much better service and probably products...

If I had known IFB service is so pathetic I would have never opted for this brand. I will definitely advice my friends and family never to opt for IFB.

Your most disappointed Customer,

Primith V

Primith Dec 21, 2013

Complaint Number: 12055363: PATHETIC DELAYED SERVICE COUPLED WITH ILL INFORMED TECHNICIANS

- Board needs to be changed