IFBSupplying junk agst order through fabmail

V

My son Dweepant Bakshi placed an order from Michigan on ifb global thru fabmail.com for supplying to me microwave oven model mwo - 25sc2 for rs 10437 under trade scheme mwo. The oven was supplied by ifbglobal's local franchisee at lucknow India, [ email id [protected]@ifbglobal.com], vide, invoice no retail inv / 63 / 08 - 09 dated 15 may 2008.
No official for installing n giving demonstration was sent by the local branch manager or franchisee owner along with the piece which was brought on a hand driven cart from a place 15 to 20 kilometers from my residence in northern most corner of lucknow. There was no packing done at all. There was no padding at the base or on sides and the cart travelled on the road full of potholes and broken patches. It was put by an illiterat carrier who collected a fat tip for bringing the gift. Since we r 73 year old couple and no demonstration was given, we waited for our son to come for his marriage on 13th October 2008. The moment he put the plug on there was noise and sparking n the oven became dysfunctional. After the marriage was over we tried to locate ifb sev cetre from the tel directory but no cluewas avlbl. After exhaustive search I that of Internet n lodged the complaint on internet. After 6 weeks ia mechanic came. When he opened i found that it was a damaged old discarded piece andimmdtly told him to replace it. He did some repair n for a few minute it appeared wrkg. ?He went but i commented on poor services n supply of a defective piece. Thereafter after a few days when we tried to use it again there was a loud noise and sparking.
I m afraid ur local franchisee has misused the mode of Internet for executing the order n fabmail.com and eBay with whom they hav agreement hav failed to ensure supply of a new workable piece.
The ceo mr g das gupta be directed by the German headquarters of ifbglobal to replace defective piece by a new piece forthwith andwhile supplying fresh pc ensure to send an engr to give demonstration.
I shall deem ita great favour.

V. P. Bakshi l - 1 / 240, priyadarshini, sector 'b' sitapur road lucknow 226020 india tel no 0522 / 2758950c3298

RESOLVED

• IFB Industries's response · Feb 16, 2016

Dear Rafiqu,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: [protected] Other subscribers: [protected] Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

• IFB Industries's response · Jul 21, 2016

Dear Mr. Desai

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

• IFB Industries's response · Jul 25, 2016

Dear Akosha,

Above complaint is very old and there is no fresh complaint in our system, please inform customer to register new complaint in CC.

For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on [protected](BSNL/MTNL) or [protected]  (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at [email protected] and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

• IFB Industries's response · Aug 04, 2016

Dear Mr. Nishant Sharma,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved . Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers [protected](BSNL/MTNL) or [protected] (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries's response · Aug 08, 2016

Dear Aejaz,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to usat [email protected] along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 01, 2016

Dear  Subha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 14, 2016

Dear Subha,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: [protected] Other subscribers: [protected]  Email id: [email protected]

We assure you our best services.

• Su
    SUBHA GOSWAMI Aug 26, 2016

Our dishwasher is not working since Jul first week. We lodged complaints and the service engrr came on 14 Jul. From that day the machine is unserviceable till date. Hundreds of phone calls paid no heed from the company guys of Kolkata. Ms Aditi and Mr. Kaushik of IFB Kolkata kept us on dark and promised so many false dates of completion. The machine, according to them, requir some spares and ifb every time send wrong spares from Goa. The irony is that IFB has closed the initial complaint without rectifying the machine. The machine is in the name of mrs. Babita goswami, 61/ a thakurdas babu lane, serampore, hooghly, registered ph no [protected] and [protected]. Most irritating thing of kolkata branch is that they hardly pick up telephones. Mrs. Babita & Mr. Subha Goswami

• Ae
    AEJAZ AHMAD Aug 04, 2016

I had purchased a wshing machine in the month of july 09.Since then it is not working well.Local service personnel response is very poor.

• Ni
    nishant8181 Aug 04, 2016

Hello,
    I purchased this microwave in Kolkata on 26th Jan and got it to Bangalore on 17 April. I started using this only in Bangalore. On around 20th May, a complaint was raised as it stopped working. It took almost 5 days for the 1st technician to come to see what the problem was. He discovered that the circuit board was damaged which will be replaced the next day. I did not hear from him/service center for the next 3 days. When I called, they said the part was not available, which is a little difficult to believe in Bangalore!!!
    After 5 days, the technician arrived with a replacement part, but still could not resolve the problem. After another week and about 7-10 calls, the microwave was taken to the service Center for repair. The 2nd day, the microwave was returned. When tested for 7-10 secs by the technician at my place, it worked. But it only worked then. When we tried using it next morning, it wouldn't work!!! So I raised another complaint on Sat, 14th June, when I was told that someone would come on Monday. No one came, when I called, I was told Tuesday. Still no one came and now I'm told some one will come tomorrow. I have the same product in Kolkata and I haven't faced a problem in 3 years. I starting to lose faith in your brand and products. The service recieved so far is way below standards. Its almost a month I'm facing this issue, and its hard to understand that a brand like your does not have qualified
    technicians who can resolve this. I am wasting my warranty period over this issue, not able to use the product and also being harrased by having to constantly call the customer service and repeat my sob story over and over and again.

I would hence request you to:
    a) Replace the product.
    b) Extend my warranty.

Upset and frustrated consumer.
    Customer id - 2954371

• Ra
    rajneeshpandey Jul 21, 2016

This is to inform you about the maltreatment we suffered due to utter negligence of I.F.B . I have called up for my machine stopped working. The company representative came after many doges from our side and he then suggested us to have an 'ifb washing machine stand' and assured us that he would bring it the next day. He has been dogging us day and night and and rudely assaulting us. We have not received the essential accessory but instead we got to hear rude comments by your side regarding its your wish to appoint a time to deliver the stand and you have the right to disobey it many times.The call center's reply on this was that "we are unable to deliver you the stand...if you want it then visit our office and take it to your home by your potential".This reply we got after 8 or 9 times your company cancelled the promised visit of you technician with the required machine stand.Extremely rude attitude from your side made us think about IFB as a local cheap marketing company who ruthlessly handles customer grievance and rarely provides any kind of services.Of your hotline, which many people can access as you proclaim, i tried my best to contact you via phone but could never do so as the hotline numbers seem to be invalid.I request you to provide me a genuine assistance in this regard.

• 4s
    4SUBIN Jul 21, 2016

I purchase a IFB washing machine on 20/01/2010 from kollam dealer maxel agencies .one of ur service enginneer come and give all the instruction and he diidnt set the ratmesh .Last two months the machine is not working I complaint to ur service centre many times he diidnt respont finally he come and say the machine rub is damaged there no warranty of that one .tommorrow i give a complaint to consumer court about this to compensation

Name: Mohammed Subin.R
    Mob:[protected]

• Vi
    Vikas Joshi Modgill Jul 21, 2016

Our washing machine bought on 22 march 2007 and under extended warranty purchased under ICR no 5441 till march 2011 has developed some snag and inspite of a number of complaints ( complaint no:4864993 and 4983973 made on 20 and 23 aug) no representative of IFB has come to repair the machine. This is causing a lot of inconvenience to us. Please help.

• Gs
    G S Sathiamoorthy Jul 21, 2016

about two weeks before I had complained to you, that, washing machine vibration was too much with your genuine trolly, without trolly vibration is less.Shine engineering, technition, asked me to pay Rs.160/=for the replacement of IFB Genuine trolly legs, which was forcefully supplied by your technition on 04.11.2009.I refused to pay for the replacement of trolly legs, and hence not replaced.we trusted IFB Genuine accessory and purchased steel trolly for washing machine which is kept idle in one place, inspite of that IFB trolly legs to be replaced at the consumer cost is unacceptable, we never anticipated that IFB genuine products are such inferior quality, which is been forcefully sold by your technitions to the consumer.I request you, in future, please do not supply such inferior quality products which will deteriorate your name.now my washing machine is kept on the floor with less vibration it works, vibration remains.trolly is kept outside.try to dogenuine business.May God bless you. g s sathiamoorthy

• Sj
    S J Desai Jul 21, 2016

Our dishwasher puRchased from IFB at Ahmedabad has stopped working since last one month. We have Annual Maintenance Contract with IFB since the warranty was about to expire. Telephonic complaint with customer care every time generates new ticket number & we are consoled that it shall be looked into shortly. THE LATEST ticket number is [protected] dated 3rd June 2013. One month has gone, two technicians who visited could not do anything, except telling the same thing. We are suffering from hardship as all utensils are to be washed manually twice a day. This is clear breach of contract and the company is liable to be sued for carelessness. Contacting their higher ups has not yielded any result.This is really a kind of mental torture.We are not sure whether they will be able to resolve this issue at all and whether they have willingness to do so.

• Br
    Brizis Jul 21, 2016

Since the date of purchase the machine has the problem. It vibrates more and jumps while rinsing the clothes and it cannot be used for washing clothes.I was following this with the Viveks where I bought this machine they did not help. Then I complained IFB customer care with ticket ID 2171883 on 11th sept. Servie executive had come here checked the machine and told the machine is faulty and should be replaced. I have not received the replacement yet.

• Sj
    S J Desai Jul 21, 2016

can IFB define what do they mean by "the earliest" after 30 + days gone without doing anything? At least some definite timeframe should have been set say within a day or 2 or 3. Enough is enough.

• Not working.

Model1070, Dealer's Name-Anjuman Electronics, date of purchase-20/10/04.Customer's name-Mr Munish Gosain, Address-House No 81, Phase-1, housing Board Colony, Badi Himachal pradesh, India.
    Cell No-[protected].

Already registered comlaint in this regard one month back to the Authorised Service center Name MILAN SERVICES.Shop No 29, Shiva Complex, Pinjore haryana but till now no action has been initiated.
    Also he is not ready to entertain my complaint so kindly provide me immidiate assistance as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Munish Gosain

• Gi
    Gicarnasse Jul 21, 2016

I had purchased a IFB microwave oven 20 ltr from one of the distributor named: Malaika Appliances in Vasai (West).

Next day a person from IFB came in for a Demo, the machine worked fine then. Later on the same day evening I tried it on it worked for some time and later stopped working and the display panel was very very dim and did not work further.

I informed about the same to the distributor as well as the IFB person that came for the Demo.

He came over checked the machine and informed that the panel needs to be changed and will change it. Till now no further action has been taken. I need an immediate replacement of the same.

• Dr
    DR SOURABH SINGHAL Jul 21, 2016

I AM DR SOURABH MY IFB WASHING MACHINE IS OUT OF ORDER SINCE 4 MONTHS AND IRRESPECTIVE OF REPEATED CALLING THE COSTOMER SERVICES NOBODY TURNS UP IN STIMULATED TIME AND TILL NOW NO BODY ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND NOW CONDITION IS THAT ONE ENGENEER CAME 10 DAYS BACK HE OPENED THE MACHINE PART BY PART AND TOLD ME THAT HE WILL GET THE BROKEN PART IN HRS TIME BUT NOW ITS 10 DAYS NO BODY TURNS UP TILL NOW AND MACHINE PARTS ARE LYING IN MY STORE ROOM NOW .I TRIED TO CONTACT EVERYBODY BUT NOBODY IS TAKING MY PHONE CALL.I AM FED UP WITH THE SERVICES OF IFB. I TELLS EVEYBODY IFB IS THE WORST COMPANY TO BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM

• Xa
    Xavi Jul 21, 2016

We have a IFB Washing Machine (Front loading type) purchased in 2000. The machine is under AMC continually. There was a complaint of water over flowing from the machine reported nearly a month back. There is no clear information on the reason for the fault and there is no effort to repair the fault.

The machine is dismantled and kept in pieces by your AMC team at my home. This shabby service, in spite of being under AMC is unacceptable. We are looking at taking up this in consumer forum. This mail is to check whether any one sensible is there in your organization who has some attitude to understand a customer complaint.

You may calls in our landline number and find out what is wrong with your product & how horrible is your service set up.

• Ga
    Gaurang Parikh Jul 21, 2016

Dear Sir,
    We have purchased IFB senator DX washing Machine 2 years ago with 4 Year warranty, even on the first month of the purchase we started facing issue. We have logged so many complaints till date and in so many complaint the issue resolved after 10 to 15 days.
    We have trusted the Brand and purchase the costly item for service and haven't even think for this kind of pathetic service.
    I suspect that the machine it self was faulty and it was delivered to us because company has changed motor, PLC(twice or thrice times), door lock and many items.
    We want proper output for the money, time and patience we have paid.
    Its not just the matter of the issues we are facing but this the matter of the brand and the trust.
    We have logged the complaint recently is no.[protected]
    We are filing this complaint just because we are fed up the issue we faced and time and money we wasted for this product.
    Hope for the positive hearing from you.
    Regards.

• Po
    poonamraj17 Jul 21, 2016

This is to inform you that, I Mr, Rajesh Manohar Jaisinghani, vide Mobile No-[protected], presently staying at Delhi had lodged a complain for IFB Microwave - Power Grill model on 11th September 2010 to customer number - [protected]. It had been assured that the complain will be full filled within 72 hours. But after 72 hrs also the complain was not ful filled. Further with several reminder and the phone the problem was not short out. Till 21st September also there was no solution for the problem. Till date the problem is not sorted out ie 28th September 2010. I felt that since the above said product is out of warranty, so they are not willing to do the same.

My Personal ID in IFB - 2459321
    Complain No in IFB - 5087394.

Futher to it, we felt very much same, as so big company, the company is not able to solve the customer problem in 17 days also.

• As
    ashok kumar k n Jul 21, 2016

sir i purchased one ifb sonarita plus wahine machine on 29/10/09.after two years its shoot trouble like heavy noise and vibration while spin and the machine moving to both sides from its own position .Accordingly i called a technician, he told me "that some of the parts of the machine needs to change and you take one year AMC for rs 3000/- " and I did so.on 1/12/2011 registered AMC . after one months one of the technician changed some spares, but no good result achieved. In this regard self conducted with the customer service dept alapuzha several times. after three weeks later one service engineer came and repaired it .the machine worked three days then starts same complaint .So i registered complaint to ifb customer care on 26/03/2012 vide their no.8536571 and ID 1746689 but till date no action taken from their side. so I requested that please direct your concerned deptt to repair the machine imdtly They always repairing for a temporarily solution after their repair its falls in trouble with in two or three days .Also a lukewarm response from their side

• Lu
    luckytfs Jun 15, 2016

I am Sand A first Complan Is 24 des 2009 Not Resileved Till Today at 14 jan 2010 placed a complaint to get my IFB Sanoreta washing machine to be repaired(a minor repair and it is in warrenty period) on 24 des 2009 2009, and they said the executive will be coming on 4 jan 2010. but uptill now no response even we have made repeated calls to their helpline no and the authorize i

• Ra
    Rafiqu Ahmed Khan Feb 10, 2016

Sir, I have purchased an IFB senorita aqua vx, 6.5kg through CSD from dealer Perfection Bhopal on 02/02/2016 and obtained customer Id [protected]. In spite of repeated reminders to your toll free number and dealer too, neither justified/satisfactory responce received nor anyone bother to install the same, so far. Which intended us to complain higher authorities consumer forum and return the machine to you with heavy panality. Kindly an immediate and prompt action to install the same may please be taken.

• Rm
    r_mahindru Nov 17, 2015

Sir
    I have purchased a IFB Dish washer in the month of June 2012
    I have also taken AMC in the month of October 2015 for one year.
    On 4th November 2015 the dish washer stopped working.
    I contacted at [protected] and complaint No.[protected] on 4th November was registered and I was told machine would be attended in 24 hours but no one came, after waiting for longtime I again enquired at [protected] then I was given the number of Supervisor Priti ([protected]). I contacted her and she assured me mechanic would visit shortly but no mechanic visited and thereafter she stopped picking our phone.
    I again contacted at [protected] repeatedly and I was given assurances but on one visited to check my machine.
    On 11.11.2015 I again called at [protected] but i was told the complaint has been closed as the mechanic has reported that the part needs to be replaced which are not available. I protested as no mechanic did not visit and he gave false report.
    I was given Number of Mr Chanchal manager [protected]
    I contacted him and he assured that he will get the machine inspected by Mechanic but no one came.
    we tried to contact mr chanchal several times thereafter but he was responding also and send SMS on 15.11.2015 also but no response.

I am surprised with this kind of services by you since 4.11.2015 there is no response and your mechanic give false report and there is no one to take care of consumers.
    what is the point of purchasing your machines when you don't provide
    after sales services.
    I have been contacting at your customer care number again and again but no response
    I simply feel to have been cheated.
    now please tell whether you are going to resolve our grievance or not

sakshi
    customer ID 3358307
    complaint No.[protected]
    [protected]
    Email: [email protected]

• Cp
    C P Joshi Oct 16, 2015

I am Joshi and live in New Delhi. Both my wife & myself are senior citizen and managing our lives without any help. My customer ID is 2874684. My DISHWASHER is inoperative for the last about 20 days. The technician came but could not identify the problem. He suspects that PCB has become defective which can be concluded after fixing new PCB. No PCB is available and the service centre keeps on telling that they are trying to get from Goa or some other place on earth. Customer Service says that the complaint is not yet resolved but nothing more. Very sad story and we are just not able to do anything. Looks it will never be working again.

• Ku
    Kuldeep Mehta Jul 28, 2015

My complaint for front load washing machine (lodged on 14.07.2015 vide ticket number [protected]) has not been resolved till date (i.e., 28.07.2015). It is informed that a faulty part needs to be replaced which is not in stocks.
    But, IFB personnel are ready to repair (change the faulty part with the original IFB part) for lesser amount but they are not providing any bill for the same. If you sense any fraud in this, please also enquire. You will be able to know the artificial shortage of machine parts so created.
    KULDEEP MEHTA

• Ne
    neeta kulkarni Apr 14, 2015

this is mrs neeta kulkarni
    my customer code is 3437003
    i have ifb elena dx model machine.. there was a pb with the drum and bearing of the machine in oct14 .whre in they changed the bearing and the drum.. same proble was repeated in the month of jan15 just within three months ..with a constant follow up machine was attended end of feb 2015 and three engineers came and told me same problem i asked them for solution they told me to go in amc i agreed and went in agreement for two yrs paid a cheque..there was some pb with chequ it took them about 15 days to realise that again i replaced the cheque, my cheque got cleared on 02/04/2015 till date my machine is unattended..i talked to mr khan heading kolhapur division was assured assistance but all in vain ..my machine is not attended..this kind of lethargic service was not expected from international bran like IFB..
    today again i lounged a complaint on toll free no talked to customer support mr jonath my complaint no is [protected] he gave me a no of miss trushna her no is constantly out of service area i have even messaged her
    looking forward to some serious action from your end. please revert
    regards
    mrs neeta kulkarni
    [protected] ., [protected]

• Vv
    VVRAMANA Jul 17, 2014

I had given complaint on 5th July and Ticket number is [protected], No one is turned up to resolve the problem, I have not expected this type of worst service from IFB, Which is very disappointing.
    You can track that same complaint has given last month also.
    This is very bad experience I had with IFB for after sales, this experience shows IFB is not worried about their response after selling of their inventory.which will results in customer forcibly move to other brands in the market.

• Ab
    Abhinay Garg Jun 08, 2014

Myself Abhinay Garg, My Customer Id. is 2393781, I have purchased aFront Load Washing Machine Model No. Elena Dx
    5.5 kg. Serial No. – 115093, on 24.07.2010, which has 4 years warranty, .
    Since 12.08.2012 the Lamp (Red) Indicator
    of this product is not working and the top Body Cover of the machine shows some
    crack lines. Earlier since the problem identified, several times I have made the complaint to the IFB Customer Care on following issues; but I did not received
    any kind of support from the local IFB Service Centre at Jabalpur, Madhya
    Pradesh . All my previous complaints they have themselves cancelled as refused
    without even talking to me and the others they don't bother to take up.

Previous Complaint No. – [protected] (Date -25.01.2013)

- [protected]

- [protected]

[protected] (Date-04.06.2014)

Currently I am very much disappointed
    by the after sales services/ Customer
    Service/ Support of IFB Appliances and
    after this purchase, I won’t recommend to purchase any of IFB product to any customer in future.
    This was really unexpected and disgusting attitude realized by me of your
    Customer Support service & this abandoned me & my further friends to
    purchase your appliances in future & access your services anymore. Now just
    hoping any good step initiated by you
    regarding my complaints.

Abhinay Garg

• Pr
    Primith Dec 21, 2013

Complaint Number: [protected]: PATHETIC DELAYED SERVICE COUPLED WITH ILL INFORMED TECHNICIANS

I had filed a complaint for my IFB washing machine Senorita DX, on Tues, 17 Dec. Your technician came and checked the machine on 18th and advised us that

- Board needs to be changed
    - Door sensor needs to be changed
    He confirmed that as he does not have these parts handy, he will get it the next day and replace it.

No one turned up the next day till 3pm after which I called the technician on his mobile number who again confirmed that he will come and replace it.
    No one came to service the complaint till friday afternoon after which I called back the service center number and I was told that my complaint has been escalated to the senior technicians and someone will come and service the W/M soon.

Till now no one has even bothered to come and replace those parts... Now when I called back on your global service centre number asking on how i can escalate this issue, I was given a phone number of some "Nirmala" and asked to call that number only after 10:30 am today. ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY SERIOUS? After waiting 6 days you want me to wait some more to escalate this complaint? What kind of low grade merry-go-round process is this? Are you here to service the customers in need or want to see your customers suffer?

I have taken Annual maintenance Contract for IFB on persistence from one of your technicians last month. After paying that amount if I get this kind of service then its my 2.5 K gone down the drain... I have been unable to use my washing machine for the last 6 days because of your goofy service. Can I know when this complaint will be serviced? OR should I consider buying another washing machine from Samsung or Whirlpool who have much better service and probably products...

If I had known IFB service is so pathetic I would have never opted for this brand. I will definitely advice my friends and family never to opt for IFB.

Your most disappointed Customer,

Your most disappointed Customer,

Primith V

• Sp
    s prabha Sep 03, 2013

ifb is a worst company with no service atall

sanjay midha Jul 25, 2013

i am sanjay midha
    my id number is 2374331
    and my complaint numer isb [protected]
    my IFB washing machine was purchased on jul 2010...and there is a problem in that machine from the first month itself...i had registered around 20-30 times all the they give temporary satisfaction...now they dont bother to recive the calls so that my washing machine move out of the guarantee period...my machine is kpt almost dead from 1 month...if you cant give us the services please declare that your company believes in selling the product not taking care about after sale services...i would like you to repair the machine or change i...if you cannot please give us the answer that "ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM"...WE HAD CHosen IFB BECAUSE OF ITS BRAND NAME...but all the claims of your company is fake

• Um
    Umaarul May 24, 2013

I'm Dr.Uma, my I'd no is 2623142, my ifb washing machine is in problem for past 45 days, I've complaint to the customer care, it is in amc, my local service centre took the machine 45 days back n not rendered back to me. When I'm calling them the manager is responding tat work is completed I'll send the machine tomorrow . So that I'll take my leave n will wait for them. But no show, it happened for 3-4 times, which gives a immense stress, if we call to enquire why they 've not come, manager will not pick the phone up. So i've called to the customer care, there i was told tat my complaints was closed. shocking... how cud the complaints been closed when i'm not getting my machine back..Almost 45 days has gone like this. Very poor customer care, but they pleasingly ask us for amc, n cunningly lock us in to it, but after which no response. We are compromising the rate (bcos ifb is costlier than the other companies )for it's quality, which finally is a question mark?

saraswathi k May 17, 2013

sir,
    ID NO- [protected]
    COMPLAINT NUMBER- [protected]
    My name is saraswathi. i have purchased IFB washing machine SENATOR 6
    KG which is out of warranty. Its not working properly so we have given a
    complaint by mail. after few days your person Mr Rama krishna (technician)
    and Suman came to repair, but they failed and then they have taken away the
    machine inner parts(beraing, drum) to repair at karimnagar 2months ago and not
    yet returned. They are not responding to our calls.we have only the outer
    part of the machine.
    if you wont solve within 2 days by handovering back our machine
    parts then there will be a serious action taken by me by putting a case
    against your IFB SERVICES.
    contanct numbers those who came to solve:
    Rama krishna - [protected]
    srinivas reddy - [protected]
    suman - [protected]
    sraswathi
    my contact number- [protected]

• Ss
    s s kapoor Mar 06, 2013

My Customer ID is 3069728

I made a complaint in customer care on 21 Feb 2013 as washing machine vibrates strongly during spinning.
    On Feb 22, 2013 a Engineer from M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 against my complaint in Customer Care. Engineer inspected Washing Machine Sareena SX 5.5Kg. and suggested That "Shockers of Machine is damage due to IMPROPER INSTALLATION of Washing Machine Trolley . He has taken Rs. 5500/ CASH for replacement of shocker etc. vide receipt No. 303 dt 22/02/2013 of M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034. Assured me that he will come to repair/ replace the parts. SINCE THEN HE HAS NOT TURNED UP. ( Copy receipt of Rs. 5500/= from M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 attached
    Washing Machine Trolley was installed by M/s Off Beat Services D-1/43 Mahvir Enclave NewDelhi-110045 on 1Nov. 2011 @ Rs. 990?= vide Cash memo No. 5279 dt 01/11/11
    I again made/ register a complaint in your customer care on 26 Feb 2013 complaint no [protected] Customer Care assured me your complaint will be attended within 24 Hours But in VANE.
    On 1st March I contacted your Delhi office and talked to Miss Deepika [protected] in charge of Dwarka Area Talked in detail with her and she suggested to send SMS I sent following SMS to her
    " My Customer ID 3069725 Complaint on 21Feb.2013 Engineer from Sai Service Centre Pitam Pura Delhi-45 visited on 22Feb 2013 suggested replacement of Shockers of machine and taken Rs. 5500/= for AMC for Two Years effective from 22/02/2013 vide job receipt No. 303 dt. 22/02/2013. I registered complaint [protected] dt. 26/02/2013. I am having FOUR WARRARTY Coupons. SS Kapoor [protected], 011-[protected]."
    I talked to Miss Deepika on 4th. March 2013 I did not get any positive response from her.
    I purchased Serena SX 5.5 kg From Ms/ Vijay Sales Janak Puri NewDelhi on 17 Oct 2011 washing machine delivered on 21 Oct 2011 vide invoice No. 73-DJK10-11SIAO 552. Machine installed on 28/10/2011. My 4 year WARRANT CARD COUPANS are INTACT ( i.e. not used)
    It is requested that my machine kindly checked and repaired accordingly and the Unauthorised cash taken by Engineer from your Service Centre M/s Sai Service Centre, VP-222A PitamPura New Delhi-110034 kindly be return to me immediately and action should be taken against the ENGINEER
    If proper reply is not given I will go to Consumers Complaint sites etc

S S Kapoor
    Flat No. 255, Peepal Apartments
    Pocket E, Sector 17 DWARKA
    NEW DELHI-110078
    Mob: [protected], L.Line 011-[protected]
    email: [email protected]

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

ifb punjab service engg not capable to respond gently

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

ifb has no service network control

ayushi1995 Nov 22, 2012

[protected] pl see your complaint register and then talk to me that why a complaint is not being resolved after more than 6 months.

• Mu
    Muthuvijayan Aug 20, 2012

Sir
    I have purchased IFB Executive plus washing machine in 2003 and we taken the AMC dated upto 26.3.13. For the past 3 months, we had a problem on machine ie. while washing it makes a sound and the machine starts vibrating. Then we informed the customer service about the problem, they send the technician, but the technician is unable to identify the problem. The same problem still remains... plz give some remedy to tackle this problem and make the machine working ...

contact address
    M.Muthuvijayan
    6, High school street,
    Allinagaram, Theni District
    Tamilnadu.
    Ph.no:[protected], [protected]

• Si
    SIVARAM PRASAD Jun 28, 2012

I have purchased a IFB, NEPTUNE dish washer on 7th September, 2010 which is under warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Unfortunately, some time back, a rat went into the dish washer and disconnected a few wires. I informed the same to the service centre here in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. After informing the serivce centre, a person came and advised us to get the dishwasher to the service centre place, I took it there and afer a great persuasion, I got it repaired after payin Rs.1, 800 for the service which they have rendered. Again, a month back, same thing happened, a rat went into the dishwasher, and it must have disconnected a few wires, I informed the same thing to the service centre through Toll free number. A person, who knows nothing about dishwasher, came to our home, who has not even carried a screw driver with him, and acted as if he is trying to find out a defect in the system, after a while, simply said it is not possible to repair it here, it should be taken to the service centre, and advised us to get it there. After a few days, a phone call from service centre came to me to bring the dishwasher to the service centre. When I asked how many days time it will take to repair the lady from service centre answered it takes a minimum of 15 days. After this conversation, I lodged a complaint with the toll free number, so far I did not get any response. I donot even know, whether there are any trained service engineers to help the service centre or not. This kind of an attitude is just not pardonable for a big company like IFB.

• If
    IFB DISH WASHER Mar 21, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED DISH WASH ON 12.3.2012 FROM M/S.SONOVISION.
    YOUR SERVICE ENGINEERS HAS INSTALLED, AND THEY HAVE CHECKED TWO TIMES FOR FIVE TIMES. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOUR ENGINEERS HAS CERTIFIED THAT MANUFACTURING DEFECT IN THE PIECE AND THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE WITH NEW PIECE. I HAVE RETURNED THE SET ON 15.3.12. THEY TOLD TO ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE WITHIN THREE DAYS. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEW PIECE. I HAVE TELEPHONED TO YOUR DEPOT SEVERAL TIMES. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO SEND IMMEDIATELY.

• Vi
    vijais Nov 30, 2011

I have owned this IFB machine, model Senator 6Kg for three years and in three years the machine motor has burned down three times.

I would NOT RECOMMEND this machine to anyone.

I thought of IFB as a good brand that produces solid products, after this experience I would stay far away from them, I did not heed the advise of my friends who were suggesting LG and am now paying for it.

• Ar
    arvindlal Jul 20, 2011

I ordered IFB Microwave Oven Grill-20PG3s on 20 may 2011.The order number of product is [protected].Since this is a branded heavy product.I was asked to go for cash before delivery payment mode.I made the payment on 24th may 2011.Through first flight courier .But the product has not been delivered till date 20-07-2011. Which should have been done within 10-12 working days inspite of number of complain being made to home shop 18 by phone.The product has not been delivered . mycontact detail -ARVIND LAL 34 JAGANATHPUR NEAR DURGA MANDIR BEHIND REED SAHAB ka DHARAM SHALA GORAKHPUR UTTARPRADESH-273001 MOBILE NO-[protected]. [protected] MY PURCHASE DETAIL-myordred no [protected] sub ordred no- [protected] sub orderd amout paid-Rs 5399