Ideal Imagecool sculpting and lip filler

D

I went in last year for a consultation. I'd been working out and eating better, but my belly area was still bloating. The consultant informed me that I was a good candidate for cool sculpting and let me know how much the treatment would cost and what kind of results I could expect. I was really looking for something to get me over that hump so I agreed to the procedure. She let me know that there was a bigger discount for more areas so we decided to go with the more inclusive package. When I went in for the procedure, the tech let me know that the inner thigh was not really a good area for me, but I already paid for it so we could see what happened. I saw results over the next couple weeks, but those quickly faded and I was seeing the same shape I had before. I have been consistently seeing a personal trainer and eating right since I had the procedure done. I am very disappointed that the results (for being as expensive as it is) only lasted a couple months. I also had lip filler done and that only lasted about a month as well. I was pleased with the way I was treated, but very unhappy with the results. I had laser hair removal in the past and that has worked for 5+ years with no complaints or issues.
I would like to discuss getting some sort of refund as I could just use that money for more training sessions instead of a procedure that does not work. For $6500 I should have seen results well past a couple of months.