Iceland Airair flight f1862 march 16, 2019

C Mar 27, 2019

My flight to Iceland from SFO was cancelled on the day of the flight. Only an email was sent to me at 2:15 AM. I had already received by boarding pass and seats so I did not look at my email that morning. I live in Sacramento, CA it is a 90 mile drive to SFO. I was dropped off at the airport and did not look at my emails so only when I was at the counter did I find out that I had been rerouted and would not board until around 8:00 PM that evening. I spend all day in the airport for a overnight flight to Iceland. I feel I was inconvenienced and should of received a text or phone call. I am am requesting a refund for my flight to Iceland and then Paris.
Cathy Ruth Chapman Hackett
USA [protected]

• Updated by Cathy Hackett · Mar 27, 2019

Additionally I was given a center seat to a very large man and I am close to 6 ft tall and had requested an aisle seat.