Ice Cold Air — Auto repair Fraud
I was charged for a repair that included replacing the evaporator in my 2004 4Runner. 8 months later, the system failed again. A different repair shop determined that the original factory eveaporator had never been replaced. I reported thsi to the corporate offices of Ice Cold Air in Clearwater FL. I recived and inital call back in respoinse to my email sent via their website. SInce then, two more emails via their website (www.icecoldair.net) and 8 phone calls (had to leave voicemail, no way to get to a live person) over a two week period have not been answered. It appears I am being stone walled at this time. Cost of my repair was nearly $700.00 from Ice cold air. Since then, I have paid over $1000 to get the actual repair done that they claimed to have done.
More Ice Cold Air Complaints & Reviews
- Ice Cold Air - Rip Off
- Ice Cold Air - Negligent Mechanic
- Ice Cold Air - A/C not working, repeated repairs.
- Ice Cold Air - muffler they instaled and faiald
- Ice Cold Air Pinellas Park - Work done wrong
- Ice Cold Air Discount Auto Repair - a/c
- Ice Cold Air - bouncing employee checks
- Ice Cold Air Crystal River FL - heater core replacement
- Ice Cold Air Discount Auto - repair ripoff
- Ice Cold Air Discount Auto Repair - air conditioning was serviced