Hydroxatone / BellaplexCant cancel my order

I am trying to cancel my order with this company, but i am finding it very difficult to contact someone, i have had no orders from this company, but they seem to be taking money from my bank account without me knowing, they have taken double the amount of money out which was dated yesterday's date 28th may 2011, and i have no products from this company. And would like to stop this company just going to my bank account when they like, i believe this to be the same company i put in for a free trial, but had no idea i had been signed up to anything as i could not see anything on the site, the products i claimed where free trials the bellaplex, and the hydroxatone and toner, i am very concerned that they keep going to my bank account, and would like this to stop, i have sent the company emails and a written letter, i have ha no reply yet not even to to say they have had the email. . I would also like the money they have taken to be put back into my bank account, i hope you are able to assist me in this matter mrs k jestico

• Sh
    Sharle Aug 31, 2016

I saw a compelling ad for Hydroxatone on the internet. Since it gives a 30-day free trial period I figured I would give it a try. I began using it as soon as I received it, looking forward to the awesome results they advertise. No results in a week, no results in 2 weeks, no results in 3 weeks, so I called & emailed them (11/29/10) to let them know that I had not experienced any of the advertised results and I did not want them to send me any more of the product or charge me for the product.

12/2/10 they took $69.95 from my account (I had used a debit card). I wrote & reiterated the fact that I had told them I did not want a product that didn't work & did not want to be billed for a product that didn't work & I didn't want, yet they had taken $69.95 from my account. I demanded that my money be returned to me.

12/13/10 I received a message from them stating that they would refund my money as soon as they received the unused product & they were sorry for any inconvenience.

1/11/11 I sent another email asking where my refund was since I had returned the unused product exactly as they had specified.

1/18/11 I sent another email to them after talking with my bank to see if Hydroxatone had refunded my money yet. Instead of refunding me, they were attempting to remove another $69.95 from my account while I was on the phone with my bank! I had already had to put a hold on my card, but when I found this out I had to completely stop my card & get a new one. In my email to them on 1/18/11 I told them I knew that they were attempting to remove more money from my account & that my bank was also aware of it. I again told them to refund my money & added that they are unethical, reprehensible, and behaving fraudulently.

On 1/21/11 they claimed that I was already refunded! I wrote back & told them that I had not been refunded & reiterated that my bank knew what was going on.

On 1/26/11 they said I hadn't been refunded because I didn't send enough of the product back! I wrote back the same day to let them know that I had returned the unused portion exactly as they had told me to do & I still wanted my money back.

On 2/4/11 I received the following message: "I do apologized for the inconvenience and frustration that you may have incurred. However, as an employee of this company, I must protect it when we are accused of scamming or false advertising. When someone places an order, we specifically tell them, that they will receive a 30 day risk-free trial. Which means, whomever orders the product can try it free for 30 days, with no risk or obligation to buy it. That is also clearly stated on the invoice. It’s to protect you (the consumer) and our company.

Once again thank you for your time and support. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you."

To which I replied, on the same day: "Then where is my refund? And why did you continue to attempt to take money from my account when I had told you I did not want the product because it didn't work (before the month trial period was over) AND after I had already returned the product?!!! If the company was really as honest as you claim, then why have your people done such rotten, dishonest things? GIVE ME MY REFUND! If I don't receive it within a week, you will be reported for behaving fraudulently and very dishonestly. I have been more than patient with you people and given you MANY chances to return my money. No more. Either I get my money within a week or you are being reported."

It is now 2/11/11 and I am reporting them everywhere I can think of! Please HELP! They also caused me an overdraft charge because they took my money out of my account when they claimed they would not. So even though I have only insisted that they give me back the $69.95, they actually owe me another $24 for the overdraft fee!

• Do
    Donna Cconrad Aug 26, 2016

My name is Donna Conrad from Jefferson Oh.44047
    customer #mk000002414274 Invoice #IB3F730444FF18714
    Via a television ad on 2/7/11 and a returned phone call, from them, I agreed on a free trial of this product for 7.95 S&H
    At that time per phone call stated if I ordered this, they would include a $100.00 gas voucher, several Walmart
    vouchers and more...plus a receipt for my 7.95, non which I received...except the free sample.
    They also stated, If liked the product it was 29.95 deducted from my CC. I clarified this twice with sales girl..
    While reading the billing statement, it says$ 69.95 would be deducted!
    Under NO circumstances do I want a penny more deducted from my account.
    This to me is fraudulent advertising.. I WANT THIS CANCELED IMMEDIATELY! Thank-you Donna Conrad

Charles Graves Aug 26, 2016

I ordered a supply of Hydroxatone. My debit card was debited for the order. I did not recieve the product, so I called the company. I was told that I should check with the post office. They found no product there. I called the company to complain and to cancel any further orders. I was told that the only way to cancel the delivery of further shipments was to pay for the next month's shipment at that time. I paid the payment for the next month shipment and was told that I would not recieve any further debits to my account after that.
    I never recieved any product from the second month payment either. I am essentially out of about $190.00 and no product ever recieved!! Since finding this site I feel better that I can at least warn others before they make the same mistakes. I also appreciate that you all give great advice on how to deal with these problems. Thanks!

• Mr
    Mrs. Mculloch Aug 26, 2016

I sent for a free trial offer to cost for postage £1.54 never got it but was sent a heavy parcel that I refused delivery of this company have been in & out of my Bank account & to date owe me £44.79 which they took from my account 22nd August & I've never had anything from them or gave permission to take anymore than the £1.54 for the Free Sample that never was delivered how do I get this money back from them

• Iv
    Ivy Marie Dec 23, 2015

I an not happy with the product due to it giving me a very bad rash, so I feel that I should not have to pay for any product that does this to me. please refund me as I am not happy one bit.

• Re
    Reviewer89789 Nov 04, 2015

I received two orders that I did not order, furthermore I definitely did not give my credit card number to no one. I better not get charged for anything or I will go to the attorney general. I am canceling what I did not order to begin with.

• Su
    Sue Laugesen Nov 02, 2015

You are an evil company ...

Bridget Murray Oct 17, 2015

I paid for the free samples for Bellaplex and Hydroxatone this morning. I realised within 15 minutes that there would be ongoing deductions after 30 days. I didn't want this, and this wasn't made clear in the free sample ad. I rang the local number provided for Australia, [protected] (there is also a [protected]) which is open 24/7.
    I spoke with Bruce ( hie provided his extension number) who advised could cancel straight away, but suggested I try anyway and could return to an Australian address if not satisfied for full refund within 30 days. I explained that I didn't want to commit to ongoing supply/debit and would like the order cancelled. He did so, and I noticed that the postage charge was immediately removed from my credit card.
    So far so good, and Bruce wasn't too pushy. I will however keep a vigilant eye on my credit card for any further charges given the number of complaints regarding unauthorised debits for these products.

Bridget Murray Oct 17, 2015

I placed an order this morning for a free trial and paid the postage. Less than 15 minutes later I realised that there would be future ongoing deliveries of the product and my credit card debited every 2 months. I contacted straight away (customer service available 24/7) on the Australian non 1800 number provided.
    I spoke with someone named Bruce who advised he had cancelled my order and he provided his extension number. He tried to see if I would be interested in a one off purchase at a discounted rate without ongoing recurring deliveries and charges, but I declined. I made it clear that I did not want to be held to an ongoing delivery/deduction. I could see that the charge disappeared from my credit card pretty much straight away. So far so good, but given the feedback I have been reading, I shall be keeping a close watch on my credit card.

• Lo
    Lorrita Mckinney Oct 11, 2015

i also got the free trial and didnt know i was signing up for all the dam money to come out of my account ...they owe me 69 dollars and some change. and the product stinks where were these reviews before it tried ..these people need to go to jail

• Ra
    Ray Jul 21, 2015

Take a look online at all of the complaints against this company and stay away! They are deceptive! Bellaplex was previously known as Nexiderm, and so many complaints were filed against this company that they were referred to the Federal Trade Commission, so they changed this product's name to Bellaplex. They also handle Keranique and many other beauty and hair products, and if you look up each one, the same complaints will be found for each item. If you have been scammed, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General of New Jersey, and the FTC as noted above.

• Va
    Vamps_13 Jul 12, 2015

Can you please take me off your clientele thankyou and don't send me no more of your product
    Yours sincerely narelle Shurdington

Brigita woodford Jun 15, 2015

I went for the free deal and got stuck paying out their fees so I rang them and of cause I didn't their fine lines they have written term and conditions...I rang them and explained and after the next amount would be the end but it wasn't they are still emptying my bank account..please help.
    I live in Cairns Australia and need to get in touch to cancel again when we agreed to end this. Tried ringing your numbers but not able to get through...
    Please help me Brigita Woodford 2/28 Palm street Holloways Beach Queensland Australia 4878 my ph no [protected]

• Ra
    raewynmaitland Apr 13, 2015

Omg just got off fone to try an cancel, I explained I had tried it before an had reacted on my skin, I was going to try another trial, was half way thro ordering so I stopped . I got a call from them saying I hadn't finished my order, so explained why etc he assured me if my skin reacted I could cancel order no problem an didn't have to return them .well just got off the landline what a carry on ended up hanging up the loud American lady, she kept saying how I couldn't keep ordering and I have had over a thousand $s worth of product for free, i told her it was all in the rubbish, and they rung me !!!

• Ce
    Cecilia Wilson Nov 11, 2014

Just wondering if anybody on here resolved there problem and how did use fully cancel hydroxatone from your bank accounts

maryjane01 Oct 27, 2014

i live in new zealand an i also was scammed by ths company thay took money owt of me $91 new zealand money an would like it put back in my account asap, never again will i eva do ths again so i may hav 2 change my account an open a new one grrrrr ill b more careful nxt time i wnt do dat again so pissed off

• Da
    daylab Sep 23, 2014

All of the above is happening to me. They sent me a link to fill out a return form, but the link is fake. Where do I find the form? My product is going to arrive today.

Manuela adams Sep 18, 2014

I also looked in my bank account yesterday to discover that they had taken 2 payments of 89.00 taken out of my account for 2 different companies. The product is junk but was happy to pay for the first months trial. How do I stop this!

Marie Rankin Sep 10, 2014

I am from West Australia. I sent for the risk free trial of Hydroxatone and Bellaplex. The $1.99 US was deducted from my credit card twice for each of these. The next thing I know was that my bank had cancelled my credit card saying it had been compromised and that they were sending a new card etc. That started me thinking. A few days layer the products arrived - 2 Hydroxatone cream - 2 Bellaplex - 1 Toner - 1 InstantEffect. I got into this web site and was horrified as to what I read. I decided to e-mail them direct which I did yesterday as follows:-

customerservice @ bellaplex.com and customer service @hydroxatone.com

These products are not good for my skin and I do not wish to continue using them. As such I will not authorise any further payments. My bank has cancelled my credit card as they say it has been compromised.

May I have the address in Australia to return these products.

They contacted me within 12 hours as follows:-

Thank you for contacting Customer Care. It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both of our products and representatives.

We have received your emails to close your account (Hydroxatone anfd Bellaplex) and have done so as requested. We are truly sorry to lose you as a customer. As our gift to you, please keep the products you currently have at NO additional cost to you. Your account is now closed with a zero balance.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Signed - Krystel - Product Specialist.

I guess I am lucky to have only paid $1.99 US twice.

I do hope this will be of benefit to the people reading this web site.. Marie from West Australia 10th September, 2014

Annemmett Jul 30, 2014

I ordered a free trial of both products (I am in New Zealand) for the cost of postage only. Account was duly debited the correct amount and the product arrived together from USA in 1 week - good so far. I was surprised to find full sized bottles/jars, only expected a small quantity due it being a free trial, so was a little suspicious. In fine print on the bottom of the statement enclosed it read that if I was happy with the product I don't need to do anything as my account would be debited 2 x USD70 (each product, so total USD280). I did not consider this a free trial so decided to contact them to return the untouched product. Luminique was difficult and said that I couldn't return it as it would not be back in their warehouse in the 30 days - they were insisting I placed my order a month earlier, not the week that it was in truth. I got a lovely lady at Bellaplex, for which I got a 'return number' for returning both Luminique and Bellaplex. I also cancelled my card just in case they got too eager and decided to debit me anyway. So in the end a big time waster - and I haven't had my phone bill yet for the calls to US - not looking forward to that, but still got to be cheaper than USD280!

Cheryl McKinnoin Jul 22, 2014

Oh god, my order just arrived, I thought I was just trying this product for thirty days and could reorder if I liked it, not a continuing order, my husband is going to wring my neck. How do I cancel, can someone help please.

• Jj
    jjls Jan 23, 2014

I ordered the free samples for the $1.99 price. I live in Canada and when product arrived, I was forced to pay a $32.00 duty tax which they did not explain. I also did not realize that the company would start charging me EVERY month for the product and that the "so called 30 day trial" was not 30 days at all, as they started the trial date shortly after you order, NOT as of when you receive the product. As I am in Canada, it took over 3 weeks to process so I only have 1 week for the trial and then the automatic charges would apply. I was very upset and telephoned the customer service number to cancel. I did receive an email stating they have cancelled my order, however, when I tried to access the return report to send along with my returned product, my computer could not access this document as it was not found as a "legitimate" website and a high risk to my computer. Don't trust any of these computer advertisers. This is the second and last time I will get "Burned".
    I hope that others will look at sites such as this one BEFORE they order so as not to be included in those who have be scammed.

• Da
    damzel Jan 14, 2014

Just cancel your credit card, that's what I did when something similar happened to me :O)

sarah Boggs Oct 29, 2013

I am in complete support of the other complaints I also requested free trial but have been debited three times for $69.00 didn't realize this was a scam . I am quiet disgusted .What else can we do????

Maloo Oct 23, 2013

I am from Australia and just cancelled mine on [protected], I have a skin condition where I couldn't use it, they did not want me to send the items back. They assured me it is cancelled and will not be changed. Note to all, keep your statements!!!

• Du
    Dumb and dumb May 24, 2013

Oh lord. As part of a broader package of sample goods I signed up for the $1.99 postage cost for their 'tester' sample. I couldn't see their terms and conditions but once I received confirmation that the item was posted I thought, ok, so what is this product really? I looked it up and here I am. I will ring them today but if any nonsense I guess I will also have to cancel my credit card. How tiresome for all my other debit transactions, including my charity donations. And now I find out I won't even look any younger either. What kind if fool am I?

angelxtine May 22, 2013

am in canada, i also wanted to try thier free trial products for 1;99dollars and they charged me over a 100dollars with no product or money back, their fake lines are not going through. bellaplex is scam

• Ga
    gail mahran Apr 24, 2013

i bought this product over a month ago as a trial for under 8.00. and now they are taking out of my account over 74 dollars and i want it stoped, why do we have to go with this they dont answer phones or anything.so people dont buy this because it does not work.i went and used a whole bottle with no results, and to top it off it only cost me 7.50, and now they are taking 74.00 a month for this product.

• Ar
    ARabbit Apr 10, 2013

On 1 April 2013 I decided to sign up for the Bellaplex Free Sample and provided my credit card details. Nowhere on the website were terms and conditions displayed, so as far as I was concerned, all I was signing up for was $A1.99 to cover the postage. Once I clicked the button to send the free sample, up came the terms and conditions, I tried to cancel but the webpage did not respond. I immediately got in touch with my bank on the 24/7 hotline and cancelled my credit card. The next day a man by the name of "Mark" phoned to tell me that he was from Bellaplex Australia, so I told him that I'd cancelled the offer. I also advised that I'd cancelled my credit card. He asked if I'd phoned the number and I informed him that NONE of the numbers provided on the website worked and that I'd verified with Telstra that none of the Australian numbers were valid. He tried to argue, so I hung up. On 10 April 2013, two 30 ml bottles of Bellaplex turned up in the post despite my cancelling on 2 April 2013 and these being sent on 4 April 2013. These bottles of Bellaplex are unsolicited goods, so I'm returning them but I've copied the accompanying paperwork. I'm sending them off International Express Post, so that I have a Tracking Number. I've enclosed a letter informing them that I will not be returning any more unsolicited goods from them. I suggest that people who've had their credit cards scammed cancel them!

• Al
    ALICE CAYER Mar 05, 2013

i order once and you never ask me if IWOULD LIKE MORE ORDER i would like to cancel everything thank you ACM'BELLAPLEX ACM'HYDROXATONE DATE ON THE 5 MARCH 2013 CANCEL EVERYTHING DO NOT SEND NO MORE PRODUIT

• Mu
    muckmum Mar 01, 2013

Yes I am in the same boat, (almost). I recieved 2 jars of Hydroxotone that I don't recall even ordering from this mob.a couplke of weeks ago. thought maybe i had ticked the wrong FREE TRIAL offer. So began using it, then about a week later I got the Belaplex. So far I have only been charged the p/h. But i was also caught weith the GREEn COFFEE BEANS scam to. so I started researching and found this site. Today I cancelled my credit card so they cannot get their grubby hands on my money. Oh yes I was successful in getting back the $95.00 for the coffee beans . I threatened to report to the ACCC here in australia and put it on my facebook page.. Never again accept any free trial offers.

• Ca
    cattywampus0 Feb 18, 2013

This should definitely be illegal. Please file a complaint at [redacted].com, and check sites out there before you buy anything. I wonder how many people have fallen for this crap? And why isn't there any redress for us beyond complaining? They say I didn't cancel, but I did. I never received a confirmation of cancellation.

• Av
    Avaria Feb 10, 2013

I ordered these products but never received them, its been 6 weeks and they have charged my account, i want it cancelled now, since i am unsatisfied with the service anyway, i am unable to get through to a customer service representative, now had to take action with the bank to stop billing since i never received the product my name is Bridget Kristiansen,
    my address is 19 Jaccard way in lynwood, Australia. The bank have reissued a new card but this is unfair. What if something goes lost in the mail then how can they charge me when i have never seen the products. I will stick to buying products in my own country in the future. Unable to get through on the phone is not good customer service tried for days.

• Ke
    keith O. Martin Jan 30, 2013

I want all further shipments to our address in Saskatoon Sask S7M3S5 Stopped immediately and I will be returning the one in transit for refund with the authorization number I was given this morning by your representative that #2268431 please take note . Thank you Keith O. Martin

Sam1987 Jan 29, 2013

The same problem happened to me.
    3 month ago I have got email saying that, , Congratulations, , you won free ipad. There were steps in email which I had to done them to complete to get, , FREE IPAD, , There were lots of company s names and products for $1- 2 prices ranges. So I had to purchased minimum 2 of these products, then I did. One of them was a knife for kitchen and other one was ``HYDROXATONE``. I used my credit card for both of purchases. Then I was lucky that I lost that credit card about that times. I have received both products after 2 weeks.I am still using a knife in kitchen and I gave the 2 jars from hydroxatone to one of my friends, bec I didnt need it, that was just to complete SCAM FREE IPAD program. After 40 days I got a $140 bill from hydroxatone, I was confused, they tried to charge my credit card they they couldnt bec that card was deactivated by bank. Now they trying to report to the collection agency that I am not paying for SCAM. I live in USA and I know that they cant scam or trick people like that. When I did purchase it was saying $1.99 is your total and that was the different website I dont remember. Now this is not the right business, people dont see scam charges when they do purchase, they believe whatever they see and I think that is how suppose to be. I will not pay them anythink and I will do claim to the court. Please who wants to complain just email me a letter of your complain and history I will take them to the court, to show to JUDGE how many people have suffered by this hydroxatone company online scams. MY email is [email protected]

• We
    WeBothHateScammers Jan 22, 2013

That why you should use temporary card numbers that you can get issued through your bank. that way, when they try to pull that stuff on you, the card will deny the purchase! Win-Win for you.

• Ov
    over it4 Jan 22, 2013

cancell your bank accounts and get new ones. The bank should give the money back to you...

• Ol
    OlgaSel Jan 21, 2013

I have the same bad experience with the company. I have never dealt with such sneaky and aggressive sales before! Once you give them your billing information, they start charging you automatically before you even know it! I would warn everyone: Stay away from those sneaky Bellaplex and Hydroxatone!

Brenda Murphy Dec 07, 2012

Double scammed.
    Requested 1 free trial. Got 2.
    No email address for company, only American number which costs the earth to call.
    Single parent with no income at the moment, no maintenance & now totally broke before xmas!
    $140 in account 1 day, followed by a most embarrassing moment the next, when treating kids out for reward, paying for their order with card & having only $6 left in my account as this company took it all in 2 separate hits overnight:(
    Also, who puts a cream in a squirty bottle with no tube to pump it out? Bellaplex does! NOT HAPPY!!!

• Pr
    PrincessZsaZsa Dec 04, 2012

Another phoney testimonial - the following review was placed by both Russell Brand and Aileen Oriane, one month apart.

I am a 60 years old women and have been trying skin care products to reduce the pores on my skin. Nothing worked till I discovered Hydroxatone. The face cream absorbs quickly and is also not greasy. Like the way it makes my skin feel.

Russell also went on to say in response to a different youtube video:

I am really picky, when it comes to choosing my moisturizer. It needs to smell right. It should not be too greasy. It should go well with my makeup. This cream does all that and more. Can you believe it, it also reduces skin imperfections. I could not have asked for anything more.

Hmmmmm...