HyderabadOnlineFlorists.comPoor service

R

This is the worst ever service I have come across till date from any online shopping site in india. Never expected that hyderabadonlineflorists.com will do it!!! They could not deliver the order which was supposed to be a birthday gift and for next 3 days nothing happened, i thought that the order was delivered, then to my shock i called to check the status, then they gave the reason that they could not find the delivery address.

I was so embarrassed by this which the customer service dept should have informed on the same day, if they could not find the address, only when i called on third day, they came out with this stupid excuse.

All the details for contact are given while placing the order!!! Those people don’t have a common sense to at least call me back and check for any clarification if they are unable to deliver the order on time. Why the hell they have such a service if they cannot do it??? I am keeping this complaint in the web & in all the blogs and circulate it all over, I don't want others to get cheated with such a service where they are playing with our sentiments when we send a gift to some one and if it does not reach to the recipient on time...

The order was intended to be a gift for birthday, we cannot celebrate the birthday on their dates... I am really serious on this, money is not the issue, it’s the service which matters...

• Ra
    Raja Nov 22, 2008

I agree with this complaint it is a worst service. I also faced the similar situation earlier before.They are not giving even replies to my questions.
    My request to all of you is please don't go for this service.

• As
    asab Jan 07, 2010

Gifts to Hyderabad, Flowers to Hyderabad, Cakes toHyderabad, Same Day delivery all over Hyderabad

• Ve
    vellatur Jan 20, 2010

I seem to have just walked into the trap of http://www.hyderabadonlinegifts.com. I placed an order for flowers for Rs. 2299. The money was taken, but there is no further word about the order. My call to the number provided directly goes to the voice mail, and disconnects even before a voice mail can be recorded. I think I definitely lost my money - my first bad experience with online transactions. Avoid this website like plague.

• Su
    Sudheer Samudrala Feb 26, 2013

happened to me also. Ordered the flowers and Teddy's for my wife, they haven't delivered it and no response from their customer service too. don't go for it. avoid it. Deccan Corner Complex, Shop No 9, Diamond Point Cross Road, Begum pet, Hyderabad is the address, will try to go there and will sew them...

• Gn
    [email protected] Mar 15, 2013

same happened to ... what a stupid site I ever faced problem with any site except this site.

• De
    Deepali1999 Feb 13, 2014

I have placed order yesterday on the site.
    After that i tried calling customer service no response

• Ra
    Raghavender Reddy Sep 02, 2016

Wish there was negative rating. I would give -100 for these bunch of bad people.

I ordered rakhis and sweets and it is well over 2 weeks but it is not delivered yet. Do not go with this cheaters. They will rob your money. When you call the customer care they simply say that - " we have dispatched but courier company(DTDC) is reason behind the delay, you call to DTDC customer care. Any customer would not care through which courier you send. What matters is if the gift is delivered or not. What the hell hyderabadonineflorists is for? Did we paid you guys or to the courier guys? Take your risk, your relatives/ friends will receive the courier after 2-3 weeks with sweets/ choclates which are fully rotten and have fungus on it. And these people ask a snap of it? Why the hell relative would send a snap to me? bunch of fools.

Do not go by the name hyderabadonlineflorists. They are not based out of hyderabad. They are in Kolkatta. And your orders will be delivered from there and only god knows when your order will be delivered in Hyderabad.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices