Hughesnet — service sucks!!!
I have been a member of Hughesnet for over three years. during this time, while at first, the service was exellent, now, I can hardly get on the internet. I sit and try and try only to get a "TCP Acceleration Error (800.3) - Acceleration Backbones In SYN_SENT State
The HUGHES terminal is experiencing a problem with it's TCP acceleration infrastructure. Retrying the web page may correct the problem."
Retrying the webpage doesn't work, rebooting the system doesn't help, unplugging and doing all the stuff the tecs in India tell you to do, doesn't work. I am looking into DSL which has recently been offered in our area anad I am going to switch. I have spent big bucks to get this system up and running. I do picture uploads for eBay and can you imagine the frustration I feel when I get dumped due to "TCP Acceleration Error...infrastructure problems due to too many clients on the system and inadequate system help"!!!
Why advertise for more customers when you can't even take care of the ones you do have. And don't tell me I need to upgrade something... I am upgraded our the whazoooooo! Give me good service that I pay dearly for!!! Or get out of the business!!! Service folks, that's where it's at!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues