Hughesnet — service, speed, reliability
I have had Hughes (Direcway) for several years. I also am tired of calling for service and having to hang up on the average of 4 times before and IF I get a person I can understand (yea for out sourcing). I call for service someone comes out my signal strenght is 80 again for a few months then it drops to 55-60. They never support the antenna securely or a part goes bad. This was ok until my warranty ran out. GOD I HATE THIS BUSINESS...
Phone companies won't run DSL into remote areas because god forbide they would lose a little money and the CEO could not buy another toy. Our politicans could care less, hell they stopped caring about Americans years ago.
This can all be stopped.........simply STOP STOP STOP STOP VOTING FOR THESE CROOKS WHO LIE TO US ALL THE TIME. Want to stop outsourcing, amnesty, absurb profits by oil companies, get out of Iraq, stop these rip offs by big business.................THEN DO NOT VOTE FOR EITHER A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT............SENT A MESSAGE AND VOTE THIRD PARTY...........WE CAN DO BETTER NO MATTER WHO WE ELECT. If either current party gets in then it serves us right and all this will just continue on.....................Personally I beleive all big business that affects the populaton as a whole such as the mail, gas, cable, tv, internet especially , etc should be regulated by an honest government.....Remember when gas was cheap - regulated, Remember when phone was cheap - regulated, etc, etc, etc............Good Luck to Us All
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues