Hotmatch.comToo many fake profiles

H

I found in the last 6 weeks 8 profiles with the same female picture! Some in the same City (El Paso Texas), some in other cities of Texas (Lubbock and Houston) They have different ages and different profiles! I reported that to Hotmatch and I couldn't see any action taken! I took screen shots and wanted to post them as a picture, they just removed it without notification and action! If anybody wants to see them, than you need to contact me!

So I believe that they creates them, to make their sides look more full and more attractive! That is not right, because I pay for this service and I don't expect fake profiles where I don't get any answers! The last time I payed I was charged a foreign check fee (3%) and I called Hotmatch Billing line in CA to ask why they charge that fee now! The answer was they have there main office now in Great Britain and that's why they have to charge the fee!

The Billing Office is still in CA so all they do, is fool you! They offer you a couple days more membership, but they will not refund you the money!

For me it was the last time that I payed, I'm finish with fake online sides like Hotmatch!