hotforex.comterminate my accounts

G

699438 is my hotforex ID they first disable my profit account then
terminate my profit trades and change history than my amount refund and my profit banned and later they terminate my id also and reduce leverage

in case of profit they make a farud and terminate account in case loss they give not back loss all policies for profit taking clients
this is a scame broker it should have no place in market
becase they a cheating the clinets peoples making fools and they earning money by clients accounts making disable. this broker is bad name for forex
this should have no place in market
scamer never succeed take a strict action aginst this scame broker and make it out from the market and make a banned on this broker

John Sidwell Dec 23, 2018

In case you need someone to recover your lost money. I recommend Fundchargeback.com, one of the experts is with the FCA