Hotels.com — scammers
Hotels.com has been scamming people since they first opened up. Paying their employees only 9.00 to 9.90 an hour. Then you make like .7% commission. Some employees would bring in over 100, 000 for the company in one month and not make and commission because they didn't meet a certain 'Close Ratio'. It is crazy how Expedia make all this money and doesn't pay anything to there workers. Then they continue to lie to the customers. Hotels.com is Expedia, Hotwire, tripadvisr, motels.com, New York City.com and lots of other names. Don't be fooled by the name. Hotels.com is a scam, if not to the customer to the employees. You have to basically lie to customer to make money for yourself. So customer who have called in to hotels.com or what they now say 'Hello, this is blank in reservations how may I help you?' Please, don't call if you are not going to book anything. These people are getting nearly nothing and you calling in is just giving them hopes that you will book something so they can make some real money. So instead of doing it yourself online just give one call and help someone pay their rent. They really do know what they are doing.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue