Hotels.com — I was charged for something I have no idea about
Never deal with these jokers.
Their customer service consists of one person who just has no time to talk to everyone. At least, it looks this way.
I was additionally charged 40 dollars for something I have no idea about. The transaction has no name, I only see the recipient and it's the hotels.com.
Tried to find out what it was, but unfortunately, nobody picks up the phone and nobody answers my numerous emails.
Hey, you can't steal money with no responsibility!!!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue