Hotels.com — hotel service
A recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Kennesaw, Ga. provided a bed for my wife and I, but lacked the full comforts of home. It started with the keys not working and then being without television service for a full day. We arrived from Michigan and really wanted to eat and unwind with some sports and normal television shows.
This incident occurred on 11/24/2017 and we would like a partial refund.
The number at the Hotel is [protected]
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue