Hot Topicsales associate

D

Today I purchased a 21 Pilots lanyard from Hot Topic in Bakersfield, California and I was not welcomed and I was rudely disrespected my entire visit by a sales associate named Sarai. I told her that I had a rewards card for the store and she obnoxiously replied, "Should've told me earlier" like there was nothing she could do and she also yelled at me when I was told to sign the receipt because I paid using my debit card. The other sales associate also did not acknowledge my presence as I was standing there trying to pay for the lanyard for about 2-3 minutes and I was forced to go to Sarai instead.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Dec 31, 2017

What type of resolution are you looking for?