Hot Topiconline ordering and customer service / don't do it!!!

D

I placed an order for a shirt on 12/02/2017. The charge was immediately taken out of my account and I was told 7-10 business days to receive order. Eight days later, my order went from "in process" status to "shipped" status. But the tracking number they sent me was in "pre-shipment" status which means the order was never actually sent to USPS. So today (12/14/2017), I called Hot Topic customer service (for the 3rd time) to ask about my order. He first told me my order was shipped. I then explained to him that "pre-shipment" and "shipped" are two different things. He put me on hold to check with his supervisor only to come back on the line and say my order was lost. So, 12 days after I placed the order, I am stuck with a charge to my account and no items shipped. I requested a refund. Yea, I guess I won't be holding my breath for the 3-5 business days he said it would take to credit my bank account. I'm almost 100% positive that I will be disputing a charge to my account soon. Save time and money, don't order online with Hot Topic.