Hostess Brands — hohos
This isn't the first box I have bought where the chocolate was old and cracked. I bought these on 12/3/18 and the expiration date is 1/10/19. After reading some of the complaints, I guess I should be lucky it is just old chocolate I am complaining about.
I do agree that the quality is not like it use to be. Having a Ding Dong, donut, cupcake or and hostess product use to be a real treat growing up but now it is a big disappointment.
I am done buying Hostess products and need to find another snack company that sells fresh items.
More Hostess Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Hostess - terrible quality, taste
- Hostess - mold
- Hostess - new suzy q's
- Hostess - expired on 10/25/10
- Hostess Brands - stale bread with erroneous expiration date
- Hostess - m&m brownies
- Hostess Brands - hoho’s
- Hostess Brands - ding dongs
- Hostess Brands - peanut butter ho hos
- Hostess Brands - Raspberry zingers