Hostess Brandsding dongs

N May 26, 2019 Review updated:

I bought "star spangled" yes spangles, Ding Dongs they had everything the sprinkles, cake, and white fudge covering. But it didnt have ANY cream cause they were to small! Also they were delicious but besides the fact the box said they had 10 but they only had 2. But it wasnt opened or anything but inside the box there were 8 individaul blown up bags and 2 ding dongs so the only ding dong here is me for ever buying a ding dong!

• Te
    Texas Proud! Jun 26, 2019

I recently bought a box of Ding Dongs. Haven't had them since our kids were young.
    I laughed at how small the cakes were as compared to years ago, but was very disappointed at the dryness of the cake as well as the very thin layer of chocolate coating.
    I do not plan to buy them again.
    Cutting back on quality was a bad business decision!
    Jane from Cypress, Texas

• De
    Deanna Lowe Jul 30, 2019

OOPS!!! ATE ONE OF YOUR HOSTESS CHOCOLATE CUP CAKES THIS AM. BIT INTO A SMALL STRIP OF PLASTIC ABOUT 3/4 INCHES LONG AND LESS THAN 1/16 THICK. (JUST A GUESS - I AM NOT STRONG ON MEASUREMENTS).

INFORMATION ON BOX: SEPT. 29 2019 G 072121000 202 20:48 L12.

I THINK IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO CHECK THIS PRODUCTION LINE - DO A RECALL OR WHATEVER YOU DO TO CORRECT THIS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT.

MY HOME PHONE IS: 812 944-3688

• Um is not an answer! Jul 30, 2019

@Deanna Lowe You are an idiot and not worthy of outside help.

• SubSquirrel Jul 30, 2019

Maybe the weight of the box should have been a clue.

• Um is not an answer! Jul 30, 2019

I think it would be advisable for you NOT to post your information on the world wide web for hackers and other psychotic twits to see and subsequently use!