Hospitality Pro SearchStay away from this group!

F

I have a complaint against Hospitality Pro Search and their owners Geordy Murphy and Gary Turner regarding their lack of honesty and integrity.

I used their services for only a short time. Within that time frame, I discovered they were not only sending me restaurant management candidates, but also trying to recruit my management team away from our restaurants.

They used my name as a reference with out permission in trying to gain the trust of future clients

I would tell all hiring managers to stay away from this group!

anonymous000000001 Jul 05, 2015

I am an FOH manager for a major casual dining restaurant. I just opened an email regarding houses for rent and the link therein took me to Hospitality Pro Search. These guys have called for me at the unit during Saturday dinner rush, twice, which is clearly unethical. As well as embarrassing. This is getting weird...

mary smith Jul 09, 2008

I recently have had the same expereince. It was with total amzement that I recently read the owners of Hospitality Pro Search will be speaking at the NRA Florida Restaurant Show in Orlando. Is the NRA not aware of their business practices?

• Zy
    ZYnga sucks balls Nov 18, 2007

I too was scammed by this group Hospitality Pro Search! I am currently a hiring manager for a well known and respected restaurant Group with nationwide exposure.

I was told by Geordy Murphy if I was not a client, they would target my managers with phone calls at the restaurants.

How can any group have such a low level of integrity!

They should be very ashamed of their low moral standards...