Hoobly.comadvertised munchkin kittens for sale and never received them

C

On Aug. 3, 2016 I put down a deposit of $350.00 through PayPal to hold 2 standard, male munchkin kittens that were advertised on Hoobly under the name catlola (her name is Lexus Troutman). The payments were sent to her partner, Robin Mitchell ([protected]@gmail.com). The address listed on Hoobly as Lexus's address is 115 North St., Harrisburg, PA 17111. Photos and texts were exchanged over the next month. Unfortunately, I am unable to get the photos of the kittens to copy here.
We had arranged and agreed to pick the kittens up on Aug. 27th in Coal Township, at the Coal Bowl bowling alley(1380 Tioga St., Coal Township, PA 17866), which is about 2 hours north of Harrisburg, PA. We waited about 2 and 1/2 hours. She never showed up with the kittens. Then we arranged for her to bring the kittens to Winchester, VA. on Aug. 31, 2016. She was to call me when she got to the VA line so we could arrange a specific meeting location. She never called, texted, or showed up with the kittens on that date. I am out my $350.00 deposit I paid to have her hold the kittens for me. She never responded to my last two texts that were sent at 6:24 pm and 6:32 pm on Aug. 31st when I inquired as to her where abouts.

advertised munchkin kittens for sale and never received them