Hooblystud dog service “nikobobber”

This woman took $500 from me after my dogs gave birth to two dead puppies, she was unsympathetic and has been calling to harass me and she is threatening to sue me for giving an honest review. I also received a message to my post from someone that said she took $200 from them for a puppy and they didn't get it. She seems very off it to me, I suggest anyone not to do business with her ever!

It
Jul 26, 2019

Comments

• Da
      Jul 27, 2019
    Best Best Advice

We are truly sorry for the loss you have endured. We have offered a compensation for a loss, if you were able to provide a veterinarian statement confirming it to be the fault of the stud. I do believe you did misrepresent the facts. You did have two females that were both bred, and both did produce offspring. However, both did give birth to live puppies, witch according to our records of correspondence lived for 3 days each. We also have records from you denying veterinarian care for mother or puppies to determine what the cause of death was. We have dozens of litters (before and after yours), and to date your two females are the only two with an unsuccessful litter. As for your statement about a puppy payment.. that is a complete false statement and we are able to prove that. We have a stud agreement that is signed prior to service and we have dozens of references from past litters. The stud fee is for a stud, and I am truly sorry you lost the litters, but every vet or expert we have consulted says there is no way it is the stud’s fault.