Hong Leong Bank — international transfer to u.k.
i had made an international transfer last Thursday to UK for my daughter. The money didn't receive even after a week. Finally, I knew that it is because your bank didn't provide the sort code and the money being rejected and charged by U.K.
I didn't even receive any message from the bank but instead I knew it by asking from the counter!!
It is a terrible service! !
Every bank in Malaysia know that there is a need to provide sort code for UK bank. How can this even happen in a national bank? The most unreasonable thing was, I need to pay for my second service charge for transfer!! What wrong with this?!
My money had been charged by uk now I need to pay for my second service charged of transfer which is not my fault!
More Hong Leong Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad - late disbursement of loan money 
- Hong Leong Bank - giro transfer to hlb 
- Hong Leong Bank - credit card collection department/wrong information for payment detail
- Hong Leong Bank - received scam / crime call
- Hong Leong Bank - hong leong credit card - waive annual fees 
- Hong Leong Bank - banking related
- Damai1516 Homeowners Berhad - unsatisfactory of staff branch setia alam - doesn't helpful to customer on solving issues
- Hong Leong Bank - "professional service skill"
- Hong Leong Bank - complaining about your staff
- Hong Leong Bank - keep documentation without submission for personal loan consolidation